Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

The Evos From The Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo Drift!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2006, 09:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol, it will be interesting as always.
Old Jan 9, 2006, 09:58 AM

this movie is gunna suk sooo bad!
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
funnyclub, the evos appear to be on some gramlites.
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Either way....this movie will still do top numbers in the theaters world wide. Cool cars we all wish had, and I'm sure there will be a smokin chic or ten, and even though you'll be able to predict most of the movie, you will all still watch it.
Just because.

And the idea of taking pics of civics without paint is great! Cause you know there will be about 2 dozen if not more I also love hearing of how many cars from each movie theater gets stolen from opening night at the release of the F&F movies. It's rather amusing. And at the end of the movie everyone gets in their car and is now the best street racer on the planet. I love watching the life of stupidity roll out right before my eyes.
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GTSMWET
Plus putting a "RICER" Engine in a Muscle car, what will the Muscle heads have to say about this??
There was actually a thread about this a week or 2 ago. Some Mustang forum, I think. I'll look for the link.

edit: here's the link... http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...8&page=1&pp=25

Last edited by SterlingEvo; Jan 9, 2006 at 10:18 AM.
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:11 AM
Evolved Member

One problem I have with it is that the Evos have the APR splitter (which I have) and everyone's going to think I copied the movie
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:14 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GTSMWET
we should all go to the theatre the nite it comes out and take pictures of the parking lot and see who has the most ricers in it, that would make my day, the Theatre with the most civics w/ unpainted body kits wins!!!

the sad thing is tho, we read the title of the thread, but still went in and looked NE Ways. oh well

Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm game!

A couple friends did that when the 2nd F&F came out i'll have to see if I can find the pictures. We usually go to car shows and wander through the parking lot afterwards to see what kind of "random rice" that we can find. My one buddy keeps a disposable camera in his car just for this reason for when we go to the mall or something. We have some GREAT pics.

When is the movie coming out?
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:16 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SterlingEvo
One problem I have with it is that the Evos have the APR splitter (which I have) and everyone's going to think I copied the movie

You did, and now we all know it! j/k

I think I will be leaving the Evo at home the night I go see it. I'll rice out my daily driver jetta and cruise that there instead so I fit in. LOL
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:16 AM

^ Mid June 2006^
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Either way....this movie will still do top numbers in the theaters world wide. Cool cars we all wish had, and I'm sure there will be a smokin chic or ten, and even though you'll be able to predict most of the movie, you will all still watch it.
Just because.

And the idea of taking pics of civics without paint is great! Cause you know there will be about 2 dozen if not more I also love hearing of how many cars from each movie theater gets stolen from opening night at the release of the F&F movies. It's rather amusing. And at the end of the movie everyone gets in their car and is now the best street racer on the planet. I love watching the life of stupidity roll out right before my eyes.

Yeah. Are people dumb or what? I'd go and see it cause I like to pick out all the things that are wrong with the movie, but I'd never bring the Evo. You know all the little punks are going to be there with the pos's and then the Evo would most likely have some unwanted attention. And if you are lucky enough to have you car still sitting where you left it and not harmed in some way, then you have to deal with all those punks who have to do burnouts (attempt I should say), rev their motors at you (like that pep boys muffler is intimidating), or try to race you. It's amazing what a movie will make someone do.
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:23 AM
Evolving Member

Whats wrong with these movies? half the people on these forums probably own copies of both. The problem is, they are like ****. No one cares about the story line, they just want to see the "action", and there hasn't been enough action in the past 2 movies.

I can appreciate these movies for the cars in them, takes a lot of work to make them look the way they do. Some are good, some are ugly, people on evom. do some goofy stuff to their cars also. But...to each his own right?

Nice Widebody evo's though.
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:23 AM
Evolving Member

I think those rx-7's actually look pretty good for having massive body work.
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't know what it is about the Fast & the Furious movies... I make fun of them, know that they're totally inaccurate and point it out, but have this uncontrollable desire to watch them anyway.
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

One more thing after we get the pictures of the "RICERS" in the parking lot, set the camera to movie mode, and then just listen to them all start up and listen to the fart cannon's just go crazy, it will sound like an orgy of weed wackers. then after they are in their cars and all started up, watch them to burnouts, or at least try to do burnout when they leave, hell i might even take my video camera and sit at the exit and see if i can get some people to do some stupid crap.

NA J/K can you imagine that tho, C'mon do a burn out, lets see the NNNAAAWWWWZZZ!, Dude does that thing have a blow off valve WHOA! He must be fast

AAHHHH The possibilities are endless, but i won't lie i will go and see the movie
Old Jan 9, 2006, 10:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jdmevo8313
this movie is gunna suk sooo bad!
are you saying that Cannonball Run was some kind of award winner? every car movie ever made is "suk sooo bad". get over it.

Quick Reply: The Evos From The Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo Drift!