Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

LancerShop...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2006, 09:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too am a VERY satisfied Lancershop customer. When I need things quickly, they get it to me overnight with the best prices around. Just make sure you deal with Justin directly through PM. If you call on the phone you get directed to a big corporate service that knows nothing of EvoM or who Justin even is.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 12:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blueo4
Justin must be on vacation again!
It goes down hill when he is not around!
without him , lancershop would be horrible
Old Jan 12, 2006, 04:35 AM
Evolving Member

I have ordered from Lancershop probably a dozen or so times. Each and evry time the transaction has gone very smoothly. I will continue to do business with them.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 04:44 AM
Evolved Member

I've had good transactions with LS except when I ordered my Defi D boost guage and guage pod they sent two guage pods and no boost guage, WTF! but I called and resolved it and the guage was at my door a few days later.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 05:19 AM
Evolved Member

I did have a problem with LancerShop once, and after I posted here about it, it was quickly resolved. Give them another chance. I know how you feel.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 05:49 AM
Evolving Member

Lancershop is top notch in my book. They have earned my business.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 07:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WrX Kila
I did have a problem with LancerShop once, and after I posted here about it, it was quickly resolved. Give them another chance. I know how you feel.
That's what happened to me. However I think these problems would never arise if you could actually talk to Lancershop when you call. All you get is a call center that knows nothing-you have to wait for customer service to call you back at their convience. I'd pay more for the parts if they came with better customer service.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AtO-MiX
all i can say is ...that sucks for you. Lancershop has been top notch since i have been ordering stuff from them. You let one mistake be the reason to stop ordering from them... things happen, products get back ordered,they arrive late....when u order on the internet these things happen all the time.
+1. ..I order stuff from LS all the time and usually I get my package before I even expect it. the only issue I have is that there is no direct line to customer service for questions, you always have to wait for someone to call you back. Maybe this year they can come up with a new system. Other than that I love Lancershop.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

LancerShop recently outsourced their customer service function. This means, the people you are ordering with over the phone knows jack what you're ordering, about LancerShop's operations, and probably don't even know what an Evo is if they saw one in real life. This is unfortunate.

so the easiest way I found out to resolve conflict is to PM Justin@LancerShop on this and he's really fast about resolving problems.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

I've never had a problem getting anything.. but I've never had to contact them for anything either.

Actually I've never had a problem with any vendor on this board.. guess I'm just lucky (knock on wood)
Old Jan 12, 2006, 02:02 PM
Evolving Member

i had a problem with the ls be4.i ordered catback with some more stuff with it..i got the rest of the parts but then no catback called them they said its backordered.waitied a week and still nothing i had to cancel my order..that was my only problem with them.other than that they were good with the shipment...
Old Jan 12, 2006, 04:06 PM
Evolved Member

I have had amazing service from supremeCVR. Just tell them what you need and they will take care of it.

Lancershop is just getting too busy IMO, ok company, but customer service needs to be addressed.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

I've ordered from LancerShop several times. ALWAYS excellent service/prices, and fast shipping. Trust me, they will take care of this issue as soon as it is brought to the owners attention.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 06:37 PM
Evolved Member

^Always good here as well...on time shipping and great customer service!^I will definatly do buisiness with them again!
Old Jan 17, 2006, 06:05 AM
S-1

I'm still waiting for my c.c. to be refunded from them.
I ordered a Hallman mbc in the middle of December from them. Waited and waited (2 weeks) Still no mbc, so I called and they said it shipped and will be there in a few days. 4 days pass and still no mbc. I call again and speak to somebody else. She tells me it's on backorder but should be shipped soon. I say thanks but no thanks. Item gets shipped back and now I'm waiting for my money back. Time will tell what will happen next.

[EDIT] Just contacted Lancershop and they said they refunded me already! So I have nothing bad to say

Last edited by S-1; Jan 17, 2006 at 10:32 AM.

Quick Reply: LancerShop...