Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

How are these prices?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2006, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like BS, where do you work and where will you be getting these deals?
Old Jan 12, 2006, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Well, duh, what kind of question is that? If you can get an MR OTD for $32.7k, then it's a no-brainer. The invoice price alone is 34.7k after you include the zero lift kit, MR package, and destination charge. Then, add on ~$2000 for TTL, which is unavoidable, and the OTD price AT INVOICE is 36.7k. So, basically, you can get an MR for _$4000_ under invoice. I can't imagine why you'd ask us if those rae "good" prices. That's like asking if bears **** in the woods. Come on now...
its called attention whoring... every forum has them

"hey look at me!! look at what i can buy an evo for!!!"
Old Jan 12, 2006, 10:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You know the answer to your Qs. You just want us to feel bad, coz your getting those good deal.
c'mon... just buy it.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you can actualy get those prices I don't see what your waiting for. Get the rs, brag a little more and be done with it you lucky bastard.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:27 AM

I call BS on this
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:29 AM
Evolving Member

I want to buy some Evo's at that price! Before everything! I will take 1500 at those prices! LOL!
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WRXEM
Hi guys, ive been lurking around here for a while and ive decided to go ahead and attempt to get my Evo in febuary or maybe the latter part of march. Here is my delima. I get great deals on them becuse of where i work:

2006 Evo GSR w/o SSL:
If ordered from Factory $ 28,315
If ordered from Dealer Lot $ 28,881

2006 Evo GSR w/ SSL:
If ordered from Factory $ 31,124
If ordered from Dealer Lot $ 31,690

2006 Evo MR:
If ordered from Factory $ 32,727
If ordered from Dealer Lot $ 33,381

Since you guys own them already and prob. know what a good deal is. How are these prices? Also ill include what i can get the RS for just as reference:

2006 Evo RS:
If ordered from Factory $ 26,287
If ordered from Dealer Lot $ 26,813

All prices are out the door with tax and title etc
hook up?

hook up?

hook up?

please?

lol all GREAT prices. Especially if that's OTD.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CRVdrftR05
hook up?

hook up?

hook up?

please?

lol all GREAT prices. Especially if that's OTD.
No way in hell he is getting those prices for out the door!
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mark Sebby
No way in hell he is getting those prices for out the door!
Aw..but he sed so..

lol. I was joking; there's something wrong in this thread.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:40 AM
Evolving Member

Whoa whoa whoa guys before you start calling bs etc. I work for statefarm. We have over the years spent billions with mistu for company cars, mechans, electronics etc. I wont be getting this car from a dealer, if i do there is an extra 200 dollar fee that i would pay becuase the dealer wouldnt sell me a car on the lot they would order from the factory however they would get the car a lot faster than i would from the factory so there is a dealer handling fee. The factor is in bloomington IL (im currently here on business with statefarm since the corporate office is here in bloomington as well). I would have to fill out the paperwork, and take it on or mail it too the dealer with some sort of payment for the car, and id have to wait almost 2 months to get it. I wouldnt post up bs. There is a mitsubishi partners website with a specific pass code and username to access the exact pricing and forms that you need. Ill copy a screen print here shortly
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa guys before you start calling bs etc. I work for statefarm. We have over the years spent billions with mistu for company cars, mechans, electronics etc. I wont be getting this car from a dealer, if i do there is an extra 200 dollar fee that i would pay becuase the dealer wouldnt sell me a car on the lot they would order from the factory however they would get the car a lot faster than i would from the factory so there is a dealer handling fee. The factor is in bloomington IL (im currently here on business with statefarm since the corporate office is here in bloomington as well). I would have to fill out the paperwork, and take it on or mail it too the dealer with some sort of payment for the car, and id have to wait almost 2 months to get it. I wouldnt post up bs. There is a mitsubishi partners website with a specific pass code and username to access the exact pricing and forms that you need. Ill copy a screen print here shortly
That's all fine and dandy, but it doesn't explain why they'd be willing to give away Evos at 4k under invoice to you when they won't even do that for their own employees/dealerships. The prices you listed looked a lot more like some list you were looking at. Those types of prices don't usually include TTL, nor do they include options. It's much more likely that you would get that special 32.7k price on an MR _before_ the MR package/zero lift kit/dest charge and before TTL. Do they calculate the TTL for every situation and add it into the pricing chart for every state, county, and city, or did you get a report that calculated all of that for you based on where you live?
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Just how high up in the ranks are you at Statefarm??

I didn't know insurance got special offers. >.> Maybe i should rethink becoming a doctor.... I KID! hahah
Old Jan 12, 2006, 11:58 AM
Evolving Member

If you can get me 10 MR's at that price, and 5 RS's at that price, and 5 IX's at that price, then I will take all 20 cars and pay you $1,000 per car! Lets do this!
Old Jan 12, 2006, 12:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
That's all fine and dandy, but it doesn't explain why they'd be willing to give away Evos at 4k under invoice to you when they won't even do that for their own employees/dealerships. The prices you listed looked a lot more like some list you were looking at. Those types of prices don't usually include TTL, nor do they include options. It's much more likely that you would get that special 32.7k price on an MR _before_ the MR package/zero lift kit/dest charge and before TTL. Do they calculate the TTL for every situation and add it into the pricing chart for every state, county, and city, or did you get a report that calculated all of that for you based on where you live?

All I can say is that I want to buy 20 Evo's from this guy! That way I can sell them to forum members at $1,000 below invoice and make $1,500 a copy for our dealership! He also gets 20k!

P.S. The factory in IL is not where the evo is manufactured! In fact almost all Evo's come into port in LA! Just a thought!

LOL!
Old Jan 12, 2006, 12:28 PM
Evolving Member

HEre is the print for the GSR