Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Wipers wont stop

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2006, 12:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Wipers wont stop

So the other day I was driving after it was done raining and my wipers all of the sudden came on low speed by them self. I tried to turn them off but they wouldnt. I got home and the next morning it was fine. This happend 1 time before also. Dont know if its related but one morning I started my car and went inside to get ready and I looked out the window and saw all the right turn lights on. I could only see these lights from my window so I thought the parking lights were on. I knew that I didnt turn them on so I went outside and even the turn indicator on the dash was lit. I tried the turn signals but nothing happend. I shut the car off and restarted it but they where still on. I drove it to work that way and on the way I make about 4 right turns so I used the turn indicator as usual and it cleared up. This hasent happend since. I didnt have the wiper problem and the turn light problem at the same time. Does anyone have any ideas? I think there is a control module that controls the wipers but Im not sure.