Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

wrecked my ix bad!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2006, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It amazes me how many self-righteous ****** there are on this forum. This guy obvioulsy shares the same enthusiasm for fast/fun cars & when he comes on here to vent all the little forum "dads" chime in about being irresponsible & complain about their insurance rates going up. We all know that if you own an evo, or any other high perf. car for that matter, you are at some point going to do something that is considered stupid. If you own an evo & have NEVER done anything that the law or anyone else considers "stupid" you should sell it & get a Corolla. Alot of you tools need to get off of your soapboxes, this isn't a perfect world - s**t happens - thats why they make replacement parts. Sorry, rant over.
Old Jan 26, 2006, 09:39 AM
Evolved Member

glad to hear you were ok...

sorry about the car tho...sux
Old Jan 26, 2006, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by wookie
It amazes me how many self-righteous ****** there are on this forum. This guy obvioulsy shares the same enthusiasm for fast/fun cars & when he comes on here to vent all the little forum "dads" chime in about being irresponsible & complain about their insurance rates going up. We all know that if you own an evo, or any other high perf. car for that matter, you are at some point going to do something that is considered stupid. If you own an evo & have NEVER done anything that the law or anyone else considers "stupid" you should sell it & get a Corolla. Alot of you tools need to get off of your soapboxes, this isn't a perfect world - s**t happens - thats why they make replacement parts. Sorry, rant over.
Preach on, brother. ^^^ I agree.

Sorry about ur car dude, but it's good that you're okay. Hopefully you get everything set straight very soon. Try not to stunt as much.