Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

30k mile maintenance

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2006, 07:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
30k mile maintenance

im about 300 miles from 30k. im looking to get a tune up. as far as i no i will need spark plugs, sprak plug wires, oil change, and what else. befor you give your opinion let me say i would like something beter then stock. i have pritty much all the bolt ons i could have. i want to maximize my performance. what do you think i should change/upgrade to do so. thanks for your help.
Old Jan 23, 2006, 07:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by evodan2004
im about 300 miles from 30k. im looking to get a tune up. as far as i no i will need spark plugs, sprak plug wires, oil change, and what else. befor you give your opinion let me say i would like something beter then stock. i have pritty much all the bolt ons i could have. i want to maximize my performance. what do you think i should change/upgrade to do so. thanks for your help.
What is the real question here? Are you asking what you need to do for your 30k maintenance? Are you asking what mod you should get next? How does maximizing performance relate to your 30k maintenance? We don't know your list of mods, so it's hard to give suggestions. No, you don't need to replace your spark plug wires...