Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

esurance.com for insurance

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2006, 05:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
esurance.com for insurance

Checked out Esurance.com website and did their online quote and they gave a better quote than my current insurance carrier (American Family). Does anyone here has any experience in dealing with them?
I am thinking of switching over. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Old Jan 27, 2006, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shimla
Checked out Esurance.com website and did their online quote and they gave a better quote than my current insurance carrier (American Family). Does anyone here has any experience in dealing with them?
I am thinking of switching over. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Everything I have seen on the web says they bait you with a low price online only to send you a bill later telling you that your premiums have gone up. Personally, I would avoid.
Old Jan 28, 2006, 03:48 AM
Evolving Member

I had them for my corvette z06, which was stolen. They game me a very fair settelment. Then price quoted for the evo. Once I finally go the car my actuall premium was lower then my quote. Been very happy with them for about 3 years. Wich also included one collision repair, at the shop of my choice.
Old Jan 28, 2006, 04:11 AM
Evolving Member

my sis wrks for them and has car insurance somewhere else if that tells u anything. but i personally have no experience with them i pay $76 a month now for my evo i don't think it can get any cheaper than that with my drivin record.