Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Why no handheld flasher? (sct, predator)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2006, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why no handheld flasher? (sct, predator)

I remember asking about this a couple years back and nothing was on the horizon. Why isn't there a hadheld flasher like a predator for the evo? It's a great compromise for most people I would think and is alot more convenient than having to ship your ecu, splice wires, or swap in a full ems. The predator worked like a champ in my 03 cobra and it was nice being able to switch off the test light for the cats as well as adjust the rev limit on the fly. Thoughts? Any one brining this to market?
Old Feb 5, 2006, 12:17 PM
Evolving Member

Well, actually, there kinda is something. Don't think its worth owning one just to do your own car but the guys who flash (I know about the ecutek) can come to your area to do your car... if you can get some evo guys together. They also tune each car as well.

For more information please conract out member 'Sean I'. He'll soon be in my area to perform some flashes. Hope this helps.
Old Feb 5, 2006, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by get faster
Well, actually, there kinda is something. Don't think its worth owning one just to do your own car but the guys who flash (I know about the ecutek) can come to your area to do your car... if you can get some evo guys together. They also tune each car as well.

For more information please conract out member 'Sean I'. He'll soon be in my area to perform some flashes. Hope this helps.
I know, that's the point of my question, is someone working on a unit for the end-user.