Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

I need to be careful

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2006, 03:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Simon says to never start a thread again.
Old Feb 6, 2006, 03:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoSid
I was driving the other day on our local highway, speed limit is 60 and this bug in front of me is doing 55. So I sorta punch it, not wot, hit about 5k rpm, shift to 6th, pass a few cars in the process. Next thing I notice I'm doing 100. I usually shut down at 90 or lower in my last car but this EVO is so smooth I think I could have kept going before I realized I was going too fast.

you think? do it again w/ a blind fold on, because i have no clue wtf your trying to point out.
Old Feb 6, 2006, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Sleeper2G
they put the tach in the middle because nobody cares about the speedo
lol
Old Feb 6, 2006, 06:05 PM
Evolving Member

see...this is why we have so many people complaining. the sarcastic "whats the point" posts or insulting ones that no one wants to hear. so wut if he was going 100. when i drive my moms new car its so different than mine its hard to sense how fast ur going. if u dont like what someone is syaing then dont post at all, or just dont read it in the first place.
Old Feb 6, 2006, 09:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mikejam1688
see...this is why we have so many people complaining. the sarcastic "whats the point" posts or insulting ones that no one wants to hear. so wut if he was going 100. when i drive my moms new car its so different than mine its hard to sense how fast ur going. if u dont like what someone is syaing then dont post at all, or just dont read it in the first place.
+1, The guy was amazed at how fast the car is, and wanted to share his experience with you guys, and then everyone gangs up on him .
Old Feb 7, 2006, 09:19 AM

Some of you guys take this ****e way too seriously. My prior car was a stage 2 2002 wrx and whenever I go WOT on the highway in it, I usually shut down when I get close to 90 because the car is screaming and it feels like I'm going fast. All I was trying to say was that it is really easy to go fast in the EVO and not realize it. Drive safe people and stay in school.