Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Did I Get Screwed?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2006, 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've seen quite a bunch of parts on eBay lately. Searching the word "Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution" can yield you 3+ pages of Evolution parts. Sounds pretty fishy to me.

I think if you buy all the parts, you might be able to build an Evo!
Old Feb 7, 2006, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
uhm... you paid 500?????? i'd say you got got screwed....

scratch that for heads and tails that's pretty good. he might have just got 'em from a junk yard..................... then again... what are the chances of finding a complete set of lights on a totaled evo... then again... with all the evos getting destroyed you could easily piece together a set.

if he seemed shady tho... most likely was shady.

Last edited by trinydex; Feb 7, 2006 at 09:39 PM.
Old Feb 7, 2006, 10:37 PM
Evolving Member

This girl posts a lot on socalevo.net; though she's from vegas. Here's what one of us found out. My hunch is that she is involved w/ stolen parts; and is simply trying to find out if anyone can trace the parts on her car back to HER; not to the original owner. She is trying to cover her *** because some poor MR is stripped and totalled; and she is rolling around w/ everything off of it. That is why she is asking stupid questions like "VIN"? (Because all her MR /9 parts came off the same car). The following is the post about her:

OK, so you buy a set of MR BBS wheels and tires for $1000.00 then post about the experience here thinking they were stolen.

Then you buy a set of MR EVO 9 Headlights and Tail Lights for $600.00 and post about it on EVOM thinking they were stolen.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/showthread.php?t=183163

Then you post again on EVOM asking what a fair price is for your OEM interior because you now have a complete EVO 9 interior.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/showthread.php?t=183155

You then post about how you will be in the San Fernando Valley area doing an exchange with deck lids Quote
Ok i am gonna trade the wing for 50.00 and a rs ww trunk lid. Anyone thats is interested i will be in so cal 11-15-05 san fernando valley area, trunk must be in excellent condition like mine call mike or krissanne at 702 413 5579 cell

You post about how insurance companies are rich and they can afford to take the hit Quote
i agree, but please those insurance companies are billionaires

This "shady" seller must have had a special on EVO parts Quote
Kinda off topic but how much you think one drivers side headlight complete with balast and off a 05 with ssl package would sell for ?

Then you post that your hubby got a EVO 9 and he is gutting it so you got some more parts Quote
My hubby bought a evo 9 and is gutted out with one sparco racing seat . So i got all new MR interior . I even got brand new BBS Wheels yo

Since you work for a Mitsubishi Dealership the parts are not that hard to find huh? Quote
Having been a sales consultant for coutesy mitsubishi for the past 2 years i know your pain. Me and my hubby each own a evo the first time i had it in for service cause i had a bad BOV. Get this the tech installs my bov backwards , and my car has a flutter sound when shifting, and poor idle. So after a month of not realizing what was causing the problem , my hubby saw that the idiot left vacum hoses off, and bov was backwards. This whole time causing damage to my turbo forcing air back into it, and ****ing up my clutch . I tried talking to my general store manager (gsm) but he just acted like he cared . what a *****. I tried calling corporate and telling them my situation , of how my cars clutch feels ****ty now and that i feel my turbo was damaged . So they tell me " ok your tellings us this because what do you want us to do??

F U >>>>> MITSUBISHI SERVICE

Either you are stealing the parts off the dealership, buying them stolen, or stealing them yourself. This appers to be an attempt to clear your guilty conscience.
Report to moderator Logged 348X348
Old Feb 7, 2006, 10:45 PM

500 or 600 is little pricey. Could have sent both your OEM's to evodave for less. But that's my 2 cents.
Old Feb 7, 2006, 10:51 PM
Evolving Member

This is where she gives herself away though. I will explain.

Thaigurlygirl; you posted this on page 1; post 5 of this thread:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...5&page=1&pp=15

Originally Posted by thaigurlygirl
My hubby bought a evo 9 and is gutted out with one sparco racing seat . So i got all new MR interior . I even got brand new BBS Wheels yo
Now notice what you posted in the socalevo forum also. Both were posted today. http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=18194.0

"I just bought bbs mr wheels from a guy in san fernando valley , they are brand spankin new for 1,000 bucks and they had brand new advans . these things must have been on the car for like 5 min lol... anyway since i paid so cheap leaves me wondering if they are stolen. I would never buy anything stolen and im worried about this . Anyway to find out if they are stolen ? Any vin#S ETC... "
Old Feb 8, 2006, 01:10 AM
Evolved Member

The Crime:

A 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR was the victim of thief in Southern California, possibly in the San Fernando Valley Area. Several parts were taking off the vehicle:

BBS Rims and Tires
Headlights
Tail Lights

Possibly more...

A female sales consultant that works for Courtesy Mitsubishi in Las Vegas named Krissanne aka Thaigurlygirl has admitted online to purchasing BBS Rims and Tires from a "shady" individual:

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=18194.0

Thaigurlygirl has also admitted online to purchasing Headlights and Taillights possibly from the same individual:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=183163

Thaigurlygirl now has a complete EVO 9 interior and she needs to sell off her EVO 8 interior:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=183155

Thaigurlygirl buys a set of MR BBS Rims and Tires when her hubby gives her his set?!?

Originally Posted by Thaigurlygirl
Thaigurlygirl tries to justify her purchase and agrees that it is ok for the insurance companies to take losses

Originally Posted by thaigurlygirl
i agree, but please those insurance companies are billionaires
Conclusion:

Thaigurlygirl purchased stolen parts from a "shady" individual in San Fernando Valley, CA. Tempted by the below market value price of brand new goods she makes a trip from Las Vegas, NV to SFV, CA and assists a thief in fencing stolen goods. She experiences a sense of euphoria because of the good deal she received and off she goes home to install her new parts. This feeling of euphoria quickly turns into quilt and paranoia. Her conscience starts to bother her and her mind goes into overdrive. "Are there VIN numbers on these parts?!?" Can they be identified?!?" "What will happen if I get caught?" "I do not want to justify why I have stolen parts on my car!" "OMG!!!" In an effort to ease the pain she posts Threads on EVO message boards trying to answer these questions not knowing that she is incriminating herself.

Do not be surprised if the Las Vegas Police pay you a visit at the dealership for questioning and inspection of your vehicle. Have a nice day!
Old Feb 8, 2006, 01:31 AM
Evolved Member

By SoCalEvo homegirl "y0" ...

Old Feb 8, 2006, 06:52 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 05-EVO-GSR
Do not be surprised if the Las Vegas Police pay you a visit at the dealership for questioning and inspection of your vehicle. Have a nice day!
Old Feb 8, 2006, 06:59 AM
Evolved Member

Wow. Nice detective work! Good call on that, it seems pretty clear. I'd be REALLY interested to see thaigurlygirl's defense???

The answer to the Thread's question "did I get screwed?": YES!
Old Feb 8, 2006, 06:59 AM
Evolved Member

ahhaha PWNED!111111111!!11111
Old Feb 8, 2006, 07:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
ahha damn you guys are mad good. now i will make a bet with anyone that she stole that shizz. thaigirl you DID get screwed, by the evom police. wordd
Old Feb 8, 2006, 07:14 AM

w.o.w.
Old Feb 8, 2006, 07:19 AM
Evolved Member

Yes, WOW is right, What the hell are you guys goin on with over there on the west coast?
Old Feb 8, 2006, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SterlingEvo

Wow. Nice detective work! Good call on that, it seems pretty clear. I'd be REALLY interested to see thaigurlygirl's defense???

The answer to the Thread's question "did I get screwed?": YES!
Wow...after all that I would be surprised if she even comes back to reply. I would like to see what she says though
Old Feb 8, 2006, 08:21 AM
Evolved Member

hahahahahahahaha...priceless.

Quick Reply: Did I Get Screwed?