Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Did I Get Screwed?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2006, 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to see how this story ends
Old Feb 9, 2006, 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

Still waiting for a response from thaigurlygirl...
Old Feb 9, 2006, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by thaigurlygirl
thanks 3000 ways , on so-cal evo i got people accusing me of trying to clear my guilty consencise either stealing it myself , knowing its stolen , who knows . All i know is im 28 with 2 kids yo so why would i steal some b.s
because you have 2 kids and can't pay the rent.
Old Feb 9, 2006, 07:02 PM
Evolved Member

Well, if she did steal this stuff, I am surprised she figured out how to take the wheels off. Asking if their are vin numbers on headlights and wheels does not sound like a thief. Maybe I am wrong and she is just plain stupid.
Old Feb 9, 2006, 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

Hey, maybe you should just go with me to watch date movie cause I guess you like riding with the big dawgs and plus you can drive fast!!!! How about....pick me up at 7! I guess its a date!

Originally Posted by thaigurlygirl
Yea i dont date clowns with small *****
Old Feb 9, 2006, 07:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by keevo54
Well, if she did steal this stuff, I am surprised she figured out how to take the wheels off.
Well she can just be an accomplice and maybe her Hubby is the one Doing the Stealing...
Old Feb 9, 2006, 10:40 PM
Evolving Member

bump for response...
Old Feb 9, 2006, 10:50 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, I bet she is crapping bricks right now.
Old Feb 10, 2006, 09:01 AM
Evolving Member

Seriously, the fact that she ran away from this thread and is nowhere to be found is evidence enough to me that she did steal these materials. Someone should contact the nevada police and have them look into it. Whether shes guilty or not, the cops will be the judge of that, but they should be notified.

I understand you want to have nice things on your car, but stealing them off of another person's vehicle just so you can have them on your car is just plain wrong. If you want new wheels etc, do what everyone else does and save up the proper amount for them and BUY them. Dont steal em off someone else's car.
Old Feb 10, 2006, 09:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by i11matticc
Seriously, the fact that she ran away from this thread and is nowhere to be found is evidence enough to me that she did steal these materials. Someone should contact the nevada police and have them look into it. Whether shes guilty or not, the cops will be the judge of that, but they should be notified.

I understand you want to have nice things on your car, but stealing them off of another person's vehicle just so you can have them on your car is just plain wrong. If you want new wheels etc, do what everyone else does and save up the proper amount for them and BUY them. Dont steal em off someone else's car.

In a perfect world that is ideal but the reality of the fact is that there are theives whereever you go...

anyhow, I'm against buying stolen stuff... on the other hand if she bought it off of a wrecked mR from the owner or the junkyard and has receipts to show for it then I think its okay..
Old Feb 10, 2006, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Busted
Old Feb 10, 2006, 09:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Blue Evo 8
In a perfect world that is ideal but the reality of the fact is that there are theives whereever you go...

anyhow, I'm against buying stolen stuff... on the other hand if she bought it off of a wrecked mR from the owner or the junkyard and has receipts to show for it then I think its okay..

If she just bought stolen goods, i wont be too harsh on her. But if she was involved in helping the thieves steal the materials, then that is really messed up because she went out of her way to steal someone else's possessions just so she can have it on her own car. Buying stolen goods happens all the time, and if she didnt buy it someone else wouldve, so if thats all she did i wont be too harsh on her, but actually stealing the materials itself is a different story.
Old Feb 10, 2006, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

you guys are good lol
Old Feb 10, 2006, 10:34 AM
Evolved Member

bump
Old Feb 10, 2006, 11:33 AM
Evolving Member

Suprised so many of you guys are ok with stolen goods - hope someone robs some parts off your car some day.

Quick Reply: Did I Get Screwed?