Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Did I Get Screwed?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2006, 12:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
never can tell if things are stolen or not, but i wouldnt ever buy it knowing it was stolen. ive had my car broken into before and its not a good feeling
Old Feb 10, 2006, 02:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Blue Evo 8
In a perfect world that is ideal but the reality of the fact is that there are theives whereever you go...
In a utopian society many things would be different; but this does not mean we should condone stealing. Yes; there will be thieves wherever I go; and damn straight I will do what I can to stop them from stealing from me or from anyone else.

anyhow, I'm against buying stolen stuff... on the other hand if she bought it off of a wrecked mR from the owner or the junkyard and has receipts to show for it then I think its okay
Did you even read through any of the thread? I'm guessing you didn't; because then you would know that she stated she had met up w/ strangers in order to acquire these parts. And then went on to ask if headlights and wheels had "VIN" on them. She got these parts from a stolen evo MR. She knowingly received stolen goods; perhaps even taking part in the actual theft of the vehicle. To top it all off; she incriminates herself online. Good thing she posted all her personal information (name ; place of employment; phone number ) in previous threads. The police will definitely be in touch with her.
Old Feb 10, 2006, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

EATING POPCORN

Let the truth set you free Thaigurlygirl....
Old Feb 10, 2006, 08:30 PM
Evolving Member

Free of guilt; yet confined to the iron bar resort.

Originally Posted by 05-EVO-GSR
EATING POPCORN

Let the truth set you free Thaigurlygirl....
Old Feb 10, 2006, 09:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bonestockevo8
In a utopian society many things would be different; but this does not mean we should condone stealing. Yes; there will be thieves wherever I go; and damn straight I will do what I can to stop them from stealing from me or from anyone else.

Did you even read through any of the thread? I'm guessing you didn't; because then you would know that she stated she had met up w/ strangers in order to acquire these parts. And then went on to ask if headlights and wheels had "VIN" on them. She got these parts from a stolen evo MR. She knowingly received stolen goods; perhaps even taking part in the actual theft of the vehicle. To top it all off; she incriminates herself online. Good thing she posted all her personal information (name ; place of employment; phone number ) in previous threads. The police will definitely be in touch with her.

I didnt read thru the whole thread...

and I think it was stupid of her to post up where she lives, works, etc.
These threads can be printed out and used in a court of law against her and put her behind bars if the other MR owner chooses to press charges.
Old Feb 11, 2006, 01:48 PM
Evolving Member

Yes; it can and will be used against her

I didnt read thru the whole thread...

and I think it was stupid of her to post up where she lives, works, etc.
These threads can be printed out and used in a court of law against her and put her behind bars if the other MR owner chooses to press charges.
Old Feb 22, 2006, 06:10 PM
Evolving Member

Can I get a bump??

Originally Posted by bonestockevo8
Yes; it can and will be used against her