Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

The craziest EVO driver in the world! A must see!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2006, 07:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AWDTurbo4
people please watch the other 4 videos!!
is that you in the video's????? i think it is
Old Feb 16, 2006, 07:24 PM
Evolving Member

Hmmmm... I haven't been able to watch any of the videos, sounds interesting.
Maybe somebody can upload them to Streetfire.net
Old Feb 16, 2006, 07:47 PM

the first video of the Evo IX cracks me up how he jsut flies off the screen lol
Old Feb 16, 2006, 08:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i wonder if he meant to go off road? well it looked like a blast
Old Feb 16, 2006, 09:00 PM

evos are made to be beatin mine seems to like it over me putting around town in it gets side ways easier then starting off normal from a light. awd burn outs and drifts are one of the funnest things you can do in a car i say beat the car it can always be fixed and repaired the guy in the video looks a bit outa control
Old Feb 16, 2006, 09:36 PM

i agree...i think hes rich!!!...lol
Old Feb 16, 2006, 10:03 PM

nice
Old Feb 16, 2006, 10:14 PM
Evolving Member

My bad ><;;; I can actually view the videos if I download them to my hard drive first.
Does anybody else have this problem ?
Old Feb 16, 2006, 10:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FinEVO8
Basic mistake in argumentation: you don't have anything to say about the subject matter so you then decide to get personal. Way to go mate

First, the four wheel drift on tarmac is not hard, all you need is power. It's actually rather easy because it can be stopped instantly by lifting the gas. You just make sure that you have your wheels straight, otherwise you'll lose it, just like this guy. Also the driving look really jerky, like he there's only on/off switch of both gas and brakes. If you look professional drivers you notice that everything they do is really smooth, no jerkiness like here. It is actually basic mistake people do, sort of "over trying". Here's one perfect example, check the M3's lines and movements: http://hkoski.pp.fi/m3.mov
of course the m3 is going to is going to be smooth, it's a ROAD COURSE! it's not a tight track with hairpin turns like the other cars are going through.
Old Feb 17, 2006, 01:07 AM

how stupid man y would u even drive ur car like that >_< waste !
Old Feb 17, 2006, 09:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FinEVO8
Basic mistake in argumentation: you don't have anything to say about the subject matter so you then decide to get personal. Way to go mate

First, the four wheel drift on tarmac is not hard, all you need is power. It's actually rather easy because it can be stopped instantly by lifting the gas. You just make sure that you have your wheels straight, otherwise you'll lose it, just like this guy. Also the driving look really jerky, like he there's only on/off switch of both gas and brakes. If you look professional drivers you notice that everything they do is really smooth, no jerkiness like here. It is actually basic mistake people do, sort of "over trying". Here's one perfect example, check the M3's lines and movements: http://hkoski.pp.fi/m3.mov

I'm not professional driver myself but I actually take my car to the track and try to learn how it should be done. I'm fortunate that I know people who can give expert advises. For example I service my car in a shop owned former finnish rally champion. Ex works Lancia driver Markku Alen is there also quite often since his son drives Group N Evo 7 which is serviced there too. Really nice chats by the way. I've also taken lessons from another finnish champion: http://hkoski.pp.fi/subaru/scooby.mov

In conclusion seeing and knowing what good driving looks like I can say that this didn't look like that. And for the record, eventhough I know how it should be done, I'm still not saying that I CAN do it like that. But I'm trying hard
I agree... pretty crazy driving. The guy is beating the car pretty good for the most part vs good driving. Anyone of us could do that, well with some practice maybe. If you want to see some good driving of an Evo buy a couple of the Best Motoring videos that contain Evos - Enduro Challenge or EvoIX Next Evolution.
Old Feb 17, 2006, 10:15 AM
Evolving Member

Cool vid.
Nice to see an evo doing what it is supposed to do, and not just be polished and go to the drag strip!
Old Feb 17, 2006, 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AznX TL
is that you in the video's????? i think it is

wrong answer
Old Feb 18, 2006, 05:40 AM
Evolving Member

After Watching The Video I Thought He Was Head Case , I Got It Finally He Is Doing What You Call A Beginners Road Race On A Very Small Parking Lot.i See These Set Up On Parking Lots Across The Us ,lots Of Amatures.he Makes Some Mistakes Trying To Over Do It, But Keeps The Car From Hitting People,if You Know Evos And They Can Be Driven,at The End He Is Going Back To Make A Loop To Get Back In Line Instead Of Going Slow ,he Just Puts On A Little Show,i Completely Agree He Should Not Do That To A New Car.but Give Him Credit, Its His Car He Can Do What Ever He Wants To It.i Have To Say I My Evo Won't See That Kind Of Track Time For A While I Just Go And Watch
Old Feb 18, 2006, 05:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The car left the track onto an ACCESS road! Supposed to do it slower, but he flew onto the Access road. (for those who didn't or cant see the other 4 videos.)

Quick Reply: The craziest EVO driver in the world! A must see!