Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo IX Whp?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2006, 09:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SPANKED

What are your intentions on this forum? You made it clear what you did on the RSX forums...so do you just like to peruse other car enthusiast forums stirring up trouble? Are you considering buying an evo or do you just want to see how it stacks up to your neon?

It's not all about whp and going in a straight line. Search and you will find answers to these trivial questions.
my friend just recently purchased an 8, i was looking into getting a 9....so i decided to post on here to see there dyno #'s also i ran into one the other night on the highway but thats besides the point...reason why i didnt bring it up because i didnt want to start a flame war...and if u search my name on Clubrsx u'll see that I wasnt being a troll i just defended my beloved SRT...which is exactly what you evo guys are doing right now!...Im just here to learn....not start drama
Old Feb 13, 2006, 09:30 PM
Evolving Member

posted twice accidentally.

Last edited by t51quicksilver; Feb 13, 2006 at 09:40 PM.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 09:35 PM
Evolving Member

The guy asked a simple question... why the hell is everyone jumping down this guys throat. If you want to answer it do so if not why bother and try and act like know it all dicks? He didn't come her with an attitude, he didn't claim to have a better car and talked **** about an EVO, he asked a simple question but got keyboard warriors bite his head off. Get over yourselves its just a car forum I thought people got to ask questions to learn? and you wonder why there is so much hatred between the different car boards? If I were this guy I know I would be back on the Neon forum and say "man what I bunch of dicks those EVo guys are, I asked a simple question and got my head bitten off" and he would be right for *****ing at what a bunch of *****es some people can be.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 09:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PatNy
Your search feature wasnt working and didnt net any results similar to the responses i got in this thread...I dont see why you continue to be a dick about trying to help someone learn about the car being discussed...I didnt come here discussing how i put buslenghts on an evo from a 80mph roll...otherwise i would understand the treatment i was recieving...

Also RNM's response was totaly off topic that is why i reacted in the way i did...That is what justified my response about you guys being morons who wont even help a someone looking for information!
Again, the moron is the person who doesn't know how to search and who doesn't know the difference in dynos and the factors that affect dynos. You still have yet to give any details. The answer RNM just gave you is only in certain conditions on one type of dyno. Dyno numbers are arbitrary without context.

Don't tell me the search feature wasn't working. Gimme a break...

I found 30 threads with IX dynos, some of which have stock baselines. This is only the threads that talk about it in the thread topic, too. There is far more info regarding this when searching within the threads themselves...
Old Feb 13, 2006, 09:49 PM
Evolving Member

MY 9rs put down 250whp and 246wtq on a Mustang Dyno at Mynes Performance in Tempe ,AZ.. If that helps at all..

Bone stock.. Holding 16lbs max boost
Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
with moronic evo owners....
oh?
Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...ferrerid=17460
Old Feb 13, 2006, 11:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Karma'sEvo
MY 9rs put down 250whp and 246wtq on a Mustang Dyno at Mynes Performance in Tempe ,AZ.. If that helps at all..

Bone stock.. Holding 16lbs max boost
Thanks. I figured Mynes MD was reading like a dynojet. Sounds like dynojet numbers to me.

Girlie
Old Feb 13, 2006, 11:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Girlie
Thanks. I figured Mynes MD was reading like a dynojet. Sounds like dynojet numbers to me.

Girlie
Indeed...

The 3 IXs at our Dyno Day put down 254, 250, and 244 with varying levels of boost, but all were 100% stock, and this was on a Dynojet in 45-degree weather.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 11:35 PM
Account Disabled

Just reading up on them thats all.... Why do u ask?.... Also it says the year of the car in my info!
Oops I missed the year. I also had an '04. What have you done to it so far?
Old Feb 13, 2006, 11:39 PM
Evolving Member

my evo9 mr put 264.70 whp
Old Feb 14, 2006, 10:29 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks to those of you who stuck up for me...i only came here to ask questions and learn about them...I like the evo 9 its an awesome car...I almost purchased a brand new RR Evo 8 but the insurance was a killer 11k a year...i have a clean lisecense to boot!...my SRT isurance is 2400 a year....you do the math...lol also i was gonna get a brand new 04 for 27k out the door...i got my SRT for 17.5k out the door....the price was right with me!...Thanks again to those who arent here to bash a SRT owner whos looking for information of the cars you guys all own....
Old Apr 20, 2010, 08:46 AM

Thanks to those of you who stuck up for me...i only came here to ask questions and learn about them...I like the evo 9 its an awesome car...I almost purchased a brand new RR Evo 8 but the insurance was a killer 11k a year...i have a clean lisecense to boot!...my SRT isurance is 2400 a year....you do the math...lol also i was gonna get a brand new 04 for 27k out the door...i got my SRT for 17.5k out the door....the price was right with me!...Thanks again to those who arent here to bash a SRT owner whos looking for information of the cars you guys all own....
its all good bro. srt4's are good cars for the money. i was actually thinking of getting one for a project car. evo 9 dynoed 230 whp here in salt lake city. it was a mustang dyno by the way.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 09:10 AM

What where you doing on Valentines Day 2006, well if you dont remember now you know what was going on that day on EVOm at least.

Nice to see old threads like this pop up.

What where you searching.....
Old Apr 20, 2010, 09:10 AM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
...deleted...

Quick Reply: Evo IX Whp?