Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

So my car got keyed.....

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2006 | 01:54 PM
Evolving Member

Key him back won't do much. His car got keyed the other night and he thought it was me getting him back, but it wasn't because I didn't find out he did it until last night. The reason he is so pissed is because he thought I was sleeping with his ex, but she was still with him at the time. That is however not the case because I never did sleep with her we were just good friends.
Old Feb 20, 2006 | 01:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AznX TL
hmm.....go key him back?

+1
Make it worse, than yours.
Old Feb 20, 2006 | 01:59 PM
Evolved Member

Tell him that you know he did it. If he doesnt pay for it, you will envolve the police.
Old Feb 20, 2006 | 02:07 PM
Account Disabled

If it is someone I KNOW I can beat the crap out of, well you better believe that he is gona get it, randomly and hopefully anonymously so as to avoid the long arm of the law. It also helps to have friends to do this for you so you can avoid the getting in trouble.

If he has a nice car then it is simple just do something bad to his car involving your fecal matter or a can opener, lay him up for a while so he won't have a car.

If you call the police, he will deny it and then the police will warn you that if anything happens to him, they will arrest you so just be a man, and defend your cars honor and get him back, don't let him think he got away with it.
Old Feb 20, 2006 | 03:18 PM
Evolving Member

i feel you dude i have a big slash on my 1/4 panel i have pics of it just do a find on my name... it happened on saturday.... i have to pay outta my own pocket since my comp is 1k
Old Feb 20, 2006 | 03:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Asgeir Logi
what on earth are you talking about SKILMATIC??! Hahaha, are you on drugs or just very impulsive?!

Just call your insurance company Jared and ask them what they can do for you. you must have some insurance for vandalism.
Im evil! Well, when it comes to people fvvkingwith my cars I take it personal. However, there are many good ideas here. I think he can figure one out. However, calling the insurance company will NOT solve his problem cause guess whats goingto happen when he does this? Well let me edumacate you on these things. What will happen is he will call the insurance company and have them fix it then he will have to pay a deducatable which isnt refundable so hes screwed out of that money.

Then once the new paint job is done the a$$hole will just strike again rendoring that idea retarded and here is why it is retarded. Did you know a cars insurance rate is also depended on how many claims and how much the claims equivlate to monetary wise? Did you ever wonder why people are stuck paying out the a$$ for insurance on these cars even though its a 4 door? Its because many nimrods keep filling claims with many different insurance companies and the insurance companies arent stupid so they raise their prices for insurance on these vehicles.

So in essence he will just be back at square one(not to mention also cause others to pay more for insurance), then his insurance rates will rise and rise and keep rising casue the a$$hole will just keep striking. The only way to eliminate the problem is eliminiate the problem causer and that is why you shoudl consult a revolver for the problem solver. Does this sound familiar?

SO AGAIN DONT JUST CALL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY MAKE SURE THE PROBLEM CAUSER IS DEALT WITH FIRST THEN CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY AFTER YOU RENDER HIM INCOMPASSITATED.

CAPICE!?!?!?
Old Feb 20, 2006 | 03:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
First you want to catch him in the act. Then after that if its someone you know or you know where he lives then let the games begin. If anyone touched my car in a caustic way they have already declared war. And in my definition of war there are no rules. War is brutal and harsh and it should remain that way. Once I have figured out who it is I shall follow him to find out where he lays his head at nite. Once this task is accomplished you now know where his domain is and know his every rmove the counter offensive can commence.

If he drives a car, to get payback what you do is you put one M80 in his fuel tank or if you arent feeling that destructive you can always do my personal favorite and take a paintball gun and go trigger happy on it.

Also if you have the ***** putting someone 6ft under will alleviate the problem real quick. This would be my reasoning in a war. This way he cant do this again and if your like me and have a suppressor this can easily be done far away and the evidence cleared in no time.

I wouldnt consult the popos because they are all corrupt same with the politicians. The police will question the perpetraitor and after this has been done you are screwed because he will know you know who he is, he will know you ratted him out, and he will only make things worse for you. The best thing for you to do is remain anonymous like you have no idea who he is. Then study your enemy to the point that you know when he takes a **** and where he steps and what his daily routinie is.

After that is accomplished then you make your counter strikes and make them so decisive that it will literally incompassitate him to create a 3rd strike capability.
Haha this had me laughing

You're a crazy dude SKILMATIC
Old Feb 20, 2006 | 04:18 PM
Evolved Member

Haha this had me laughing

You're a crazy dude SKILMATIC
Thanks but seriously I am evil when it comes to these things. I am a very nice guy just dont ****with my cars.
Old Feb 20, 2006 | 04:22 PM
Account Disabled

I would cause him extreme pain and make it well known not to mess with me, I can't go into detail as I do not wish to have the local authorities to match up similar incidences in my town.
Old Feb 20, 2006 | 06:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Technical XTC
I would cause him extreme pain and make it well known not to mess with me, I can't go into detail as I do not wish to have the local authorities to match up similar incidences in my town.
BWAHAHAHAHA my kinda guy.
Old Feb 21, 2006 | 05:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CICreations
I once had someone take all my lug nuts off my car while it was sitting outside of this chicks house I was messing around with when I was a in high school. This dude came in the dark of the night took them off and was gone. I went to get in the car and back out of the drive way at about 11:45PM and the car fell to the ground....It was bad. Luckly I was driving a Dodge Omni back then so the car was bullet proof. LOL
Unfortunatly that happened at 11:45PM and the chick's husband got home from work at 12:00! Yea..I'll spare you the details...let's just say I have checked my car for lug nuts every time I have gotten into my car every since that night.
-hahaha now thats FUNNY... this guys in high school.. bangin older married chicks... lol and he was pimpin this chick w/ a DODGE OMNI... LMAO <hilarious
Old Feb 21, 2006 | 05:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
First you want to catch him in the act. Then after that if its someone you know or you know where he lives then let the games begin. If anyone touched my car in a caustic way they have already declared war. And in my definition of war there are no rules. War is brutal and harsh and it should remain that way. Once I have figured out who it is I shall follow him to find out where he lays his head at nite. Once this task is accomplished you now know where his domain is and know his every rmove the counter offensive can commence.

If he drives a car, to get payback what you do is you put one M80 in his fuel tank or if you arent feeling that destructive you can always do my personal favorite and take a paintball gun and go trigger happy on it.

Also if you have the ***** putting someone 6ft under will alleviate the problem real quick. This would be my reasoning in a war. This way he cant do this again and if your like me and have a suppressor this can easily be done far away and the evidence cleared in no time.

I wouldnt consult the popos because they are all corrupt same with the politicians. The police will question the perpetraitor and after this has been done you are screwed because he will know you know who he is, he will know you ratted him out, and he will only make things worse for you. The best thing for you to do is remain anonymous like you have no idea who he is. Then study your enemy to the point that you know when he takes a **** and where he steps and what his daily routinie is.

After that is accomplished then you make your counter strikes and make them so decisive that it will literally incompassitate him to create a 3rd strike capability.

-hahahaha yea bro... its time to put the pipe down... ur buggin... hahahaha that is the FUNNIEST reply ive EVER read in this forum... seriously cant stop laughing... oh man my face hurts now..
Old Feb 21, 2006 | 05:43 AM
Evolved Member

SKILMATIC=
Old Feb 21, 2006 | 05:57 AM
Evolved Member

I would f that girl and then tell him about it slowly in detail until he hit me.... then i'd press charges against him for hitting me.
Old Feb 21, 2006 | 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

BWAHAHAHA WELL you are welcome for the laughs and entertainment.