Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

So my car got keyed.....

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2006 | 06:28 PM
Evolved Member

^GEEEZ you got violated too?
Old Feb 23, 2006 | 06:44 PM
Evolved Member

I've never really understood why people feel the need to key cars. It's like what has the car done to you. You have a problem with the person so go settle it but do not mess with peoples pride and joy. All I know is that if someone keys my car and I find out who did it, I'm going to beat the **** out of them with a baseball bat and leave them the bill for the paintjob and they will pay up if they value their life.
Old Feb 23, 2006 | 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

^My kinda guy. Hey lets sweeten it up a little after you beat him to the point of idiocy. Take a gallon of cheap gas(because that individual doesnt deserve the good gas) and poor it all over him then take a match and then hand him the bill and say would you liek to pay this or would you like to pay with your life? I think he will be willing to be your slave at that point. What do you think?
Old Feb 23, 2006 | 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

just do the mature and legal thing. Tell him, you know it was him, and if he doesn't pay, you'll call the cops. Simple, mature, and to the point.
Old Feb 23, 2006 | 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoRobert
Old Feb 23, 2006 | 07:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mdosu
just do the mature and legal thing. Tell him, you know it was him, and if he doesn't pay, you'll call the cops. Simple, mature, and to the point.
This is stupidity, this is only going to make things work. Please read my earlier post to understand why. I think its on page 2 or 3.
Old Feb 23, 2006 | 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

O and jflip I am not a big fan of the glock but I do like that stinger launcher. Thats freaking sweeeeeeeet. O the things I can do with that hahahahahhaha
Old Feb 23, 2006 | 08:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Hell yeah carsoverb!tches. I mean im not gay or anything I just rather be having fun with my car. Besides if you have a hot car the girls come to you anyway so I am not worried. Not to mention a car doesnt have a period, it doesnt talk back, doesnt give any attitude problems, and car problems are so much easier to work out than some chick having a problem.
word.
Old Feb 25, 2006 | 04:39 PM
Evolved Member

wait for his pay day, then catch him when he gets home then beat the **** out of him and put him in his car tie his hands to the steering wheel then poor gas all over him and his car. Tell him you want his pay check to pay for your car and an Oath never to open his mouth. If he doesn't pay drop a match, hell if he does pay drop the match "no witness"
Old Feb 26, 2006 | 02:55 AM

BS simpley BS for someone to do that..
I would love to cetch them..