Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

So my car got keyed.....

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So my car got keyed.....

So anyway I was washing my car a couple weeks ago and I noticed a nice big long key mark all the way across my trunk. I was pissed, but didn't have any idea of who did it. I was talking to one of my friends the other day and she mentioned that her B/F said that he had keyed my car. He thought that her and I fooled around on the side, but that was never the case we were just good friends and had been for a long time. Anyway not to stray from the subject. I am not sure what to do about this. I really want to just go crack his head open, but I know that is not the right way to approach it. I need to figure out a way to catch him up in it, so I can get some money out of this to fix my trunk. I hate these hard *** guys that come after your car instead of you. What a *****. Anyway any help/adivse on this would be great.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:25 PM
Evolving Member

I have a walther P22 u could possibly borrow if you promised to get it on tape!
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

^
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WRXEM
I have a walther P22 u could possibly borrow if you promised to get it on tape!
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

gahanna huh

Show up to his front doorstep with rubber gloves and apron, blow torch, crow bar, and a pair of pliers and confront him about it...
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:28 PM
Evolving Member

That sucks...anyone that f@cks with another man's car....shouldn't call himself a man anymore.

BTW...you stole my name! Do you ever get crap about the subway guy? I used to...
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

drop one of those lil birthday cake candles in his gastank one nite.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:33 PM
Evolving Member

A few years ago someone keyed my car from the front bumper along the entire side of the car to the trunk. Some parts were deep some shallow.

I went to a body shop, the guy evaluated it and said he could wet sand it out. It took them a few hours but when it was done i could not tell it had ever been keyed. even some of the deep spots.

This could work out for you, but this happend on my vw jetta, it had much better paint, the mitsu paint kind of sucks so i guess the best thing to do iis to ask a good body shop that has expertise in painting.

also it cost me about $400
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:33 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah I get it all the time. Its like they think we have never been compared to him before lol. Anyway I like the blow torch idea, but I think I might be in jail for a good while doing that lol. Still a good idea though.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:35 PM

Ouch, I feel for you..... my boyfriends car got keyed by a crazy bipolar ex-girlfriend a couple of months ago (no really it wasn't funny)....anyways under his full coverage policy his comprehensive part of his insurance covered for a new paint job, the only thing he had to pay for was his part of the deductible, so call your insurance co. and have them review your comprehensive part of policy, hope it works out.....
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
First you want to catch him in the act. Then after that if its someone you know or you know where he lives then let the games begin. If anyone touched my car in a caustic way they have already declared war. And in my definition of war there are no rules. War is brutal and harsh and it should remain that way. Once I have figured out who it is I shall follow him to find out where he lays his head at nite. Once this task is accomplished you now know where his domain is and know his every rmove the counter offensive can commence.

If he drives a car, to get payback what you do is you put one M80 in his fuel tank or if you arent feeling that destructive you can always do my personal favorite and take a paintball gun and go trigger happy on it.

Also if you have the ***** putting someone 6ft under will alleviate the problem real quick. This would be my reasoning in a war. This way he cant do this again and if your like me and have a suppressor this can easily be done far away and the evidence cleared in no time.

I wouldnt consult the popos because they are all corrupt same with the politicians. The police will question the perpetraitor and after this has been done you are screwed because he will know you know who he is, he will know you ratted him out, and he will only make things worse for you. The best thing for you to do is remain anonymous like you have no idea who he is. Then study your enemy to the point that you know when he takes a **** and where he steps and what his daily routinie is.

After that is accomplished then you make your counter strikes and make them so decisive that it will literally incompassitate him to create a 3rd strike capability.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Get a car jack, and late one night jack his car up very quietly and softly to avoid vibration. Then slide an oil pan under his car...you know the 6 dollar ones from discount! Just so you can carry without spilling oil. drain his oil into the pan and put the bolt back in! Go to the oil sump and snip the wires so the oil light doesn't come on. Then pull your pan out lower it and go home!

He will never key another car again
Old Feb 20, 2006, 01:00 PM
Evolving Member

I like the draining the oil idea.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Migsubishi
Get a car jack, and late one night jack his car up very quietly and softly to avoid vibration. Then slide an oil pan under his car...you know the 6 dollar ones from discount! Just so you can carry without spilling oil. drain his oil into the pan and put the bolt back in! Go to the oil sump and snip the wires so the oil light doesn't come on. Then pull your pan out lower it and go home!

He will never key another car again
And if the jack moves and the car dops on him. LOFL Hes SCREWED!!!
Old Feb 20, 2006, 01:02 PM
Evolving Member

what on earth are you talking about SKILMATIC??! Hahaha, are you on drugs or just very impulsive?!

Just call your insurance company Jared and ask them what they can do for you. you must have some insurance for vandalism.