Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Elise wrecked, discounts on a 9?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2006, 03:24 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
goto huntington mitsubishi, theyll match anyones pricing, and throw in some extra. stop by socalevo.net and msg tlcrox (or his email tlcrox@aol.com), his name is tom. hes the owner of huntington beach mitsu, as well as an mr owner himself plus a member of socalevo. he'll answer all your questions. if you cant get in contact with him, pm macky.

i got my ix from them a few weeks ago, easiest car buying experience ive had, spent less than an hour at the dealership and got everything settled over email beforehand. and besides that, hb mitsu is pretty much the only mod friendly dealer in so cal and i wouldnt trust my car with any other dealer.
Old Feb 22, 2006, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shadowist
goto huntington mitsubishi, theyll match anyones pricing, and throw in some extra. stop by socalevo.net and msg tlcrox (or his email tlcrox@aol.com), his name is tom. hes the owner of huntington beach mitsu, as well as an mr owner himself plus a member of socalevo. he'll answer all your questions. if you cant get in contact with him, pm macky.

i got my ix from them a few weeks ago, easiest car buying experience ive had, spent less than an hour at the dealership and got everything settled over email beforehand. and besides that, hb mitsu is pretty much the only mod friendly dealer in so cal and i wouldnt trust my car with any other dealer.

Thank you, e-mail sent.