Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

riped off

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2006, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
riped off

who here in this forum says they got a bad deal on there evo but bought it anyways im planning to buy one next year when i have the money and i juss wanna kno first hand so i wont make the same mistake so did u get riped off or u got a very good deal on it??
Old Feb 22, 2006, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Well it depends, do you want an 03, 04, 05, or an 06 IX? Also, if you choose the 05 or 06, do you want it used or new?
Old Feb 22, 2006, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by s0o0ohowudoin
who here in this forum says they got a bad deal on there evo but bought it anyways im planning to buy one next year when i have the money and i juss wanna kno first hand so i wont make the same mistake so did u get riped off or u got a very good deal on it??
this is a very strange question! if you feel you are getting ripped off, you just look somewhere else. If you think all prices you can find are a ripp off, obviously you think those cars are overpriced and don't like the car so much.

please, try to use better grammar next, there are no such words as juss, kno or u! and you didn't put a single comma in there to make your text easy to read. read the forum rules, it is a policy to write in proper language. I am not trying to be an ***
Old Feb 22, 2006, 05:57 PM
Evolving Member

Do your research. 500-800 over dealer invoice is what you should find. And don't just look locally. I checked all the fights SWA flew to for under $100 and called those dealerships too. Good luck.