Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Sponsor for carshows

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I havent even begun to trash talk darlin. Hell I am the master at trash talk just ask warrtalon hahaha(jk warr). And I woudl appreciate it if you addressed me as Mr. Skilmatic as I am an adult and you are a minor.

jk can I get your phone number sweetheart? hahahahahha
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Warrtalon
I'll sponsor you if you win some races.

Btw, after seeing the pics, I think your MR is an abomination.
This is why people dont like you; additionally you are bringing your affiliates down the drain with you.

I really hope that Buschur realizes that he has made a mistake by involving himself with you.

When you have sponsors you need to act and treat people in a respectable manner; you are a public image and representative of the people and companies that sponsor you.

Please keep your trash out of other peoples threads.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:02 PM
Evolving Member

ya this got way off topic, so if you got a positive post than please say something if not dont say anything thank you.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:05 PM
Evolving Member

wow...how have you gone through 3 cars in 1 year? wowza!

you know...the only thing my parents ever gave me was a word of advice. it went somthing like this, "GET A JOB!" so what did i do? i got a job. i work my way through college (18-21 units/semester) and work nearly full time. with this rigorous schedule i was able to buy my srt, pay it off, and spend enough money on it to have a decent ride.

the fact that your parents purchased an evo VIII, then paid for the depreciation when you upgraded to the IX, THEN paid for mods, makes my stomach churn. can i have your life, please! are your parents looking to adopt a son? cause, im sure they would like me

edit: please post a pic of yourself modeling infront of your evo. thats how most of those crappy magazines shoot car pics anyway
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TEXSRT4
wow...how have you gone through 3 cars in 1 year? wowza!

you know...the only thing my parents ever gave me was a word of advice. it went somthing like this, "GET A JOB!" so what did i do? i got a job. i work my way through college (18-21 units/semester) and work nearly full time. with this rigorous schedule i was able to buy my srt, pay it off, and spend enough money on it to have a decent ride.

the fact that your parents purchased an evo VIII, then paid for the depreciation when you upgraded to the IX, THEN paid for mods, makes my stomach churn. can i have your life, please! are your parents looking to adopt a son? cause, im sure they would like me

edit: please post a pic of yourself modeling infront of your evo. thats how most of those crappy magazines shoot car pics anyway
+1 +1 +1 hell plus a million I wish I had parents with deep pockets.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:09 PM
Evolving Member

i go to school and have job 6 days a week teaching kids at sylvan learning center. And a have evo 8 not a 9
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by stevEVO8
This is why people dont like you; additionally you are bringing your affiliates down the drain with you.

I really hope that Buschur realizes that he has made a mistake by involving himself with you.

When you have sponsors you need to act and treat people in a respectable manner; you are a public image and representative of the people and companies that sponsor you.

Please keep your trash out of other peoples threads.
It's ok, man, you don't need to have a conniption.

I gave my opinion on the car. Is that not allowed? I think you went a bit overboard here. My whole persona on here was built on the fact that I speak my mind freely without sugar-coating. Some like it; some don't. It doesn't change what I bring to the table. What I said was not trash at all. I also gave some legitimate advice on what she needs to do if she really wants to get sponsored. However, all you did was ape out and go crazy while trying to lecture me on things you do not understand. It would help if you'd concentrate more on the thread than on me. I know it's hard, but please try. If you would like to discuss this further, please PM me. Thank you, sweetie.

Allie, have you read my ACTUAL advice from way back on the first page?
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:10 PM
Evolving Member

skilmatic your freaking me out do not talk to me anymore thanks.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:13 PM
Evolving Member

...why is wartalon always so angry everytime anyone spends money on their evo. Still dun understand why you bought a brand new evo MR when all you talk about is bang for the buck. Again like i've mentioned before, could've bought a nice used 03 for 20k, a brand new turbo, stroker and all the bolt-ons. I'm not sure but I think this guy might be able to take wartalon judging by his mods... .
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:14 PM

Crzbiasmr, I've seen you on STLSR.

I'm sure you could get some kind of sponsorship, you've got a pretty heavily modded Evo, and you're a girl.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Crzbiasmr
i go to school and have job 6 days a week teaching kids at sylvan learning center. And a have evo 8 not a 9
Awe how cute you teach kids I wish I had a teacher like you when I was a kid.

You know this country needs more hot young teachers in the classroom. And I bet you the grades of male students would increase tremendously I know mine did when I got my first one.

A matter of fact what ever happened to that hot young teacher who was screwing her jr high student at school? Now thats one hell of a lesson I would love to learn. How to keep your teacher happy 101. hahaha
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
I'll sponsor you if you win some races.

Btw, after seeing the pics, I think your MR is an abomination.
You are the Evo antithesis. Stuff like this just makes my stomach churn. Adding weight for looks...adding a big turbo and estimating the power without dyno'ing to be sure and without actually using the power at the track. Terrible.

You mean when you said this well if thats you kind of advice to someone when there asking a question and your sponsored by a few people than i feel bad for the people you represent your giving them a bad name also.

I thought this site would be cool and all but with warrtalons comments and skils rude and obnoxious comments i think something should be done with the posts people are saying.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Sxhawnn
...why is wartalon always so angry everytime anyone spends money on their evo. Still dun understand why you bought a brand new evo MR when all you talk about is bang for the buck. Again like i've mentioned before, could've bought a nice used 03 for 20k, a brand new turbo, stroker and all the bolt-ons. I'm not sure but I think this guy might be able to take wartalon judging by his mods... .
I didn't want an old, used car that wouldn't be reliable. My MR was new with a nice warranty and able to rock out without any mods. Also, this isn't just "money spent." She said 27-28k, and her parents paid for it. In the end, she really doesn't have much to show for it and has no idea how powerful it is.

I have a feeling a shop (or some shops) made an assload of money off this poor girl.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:16 PM
Evolving Member

regardless of what you do, your parents pay for your stuff. you have to make sponsors want to give you stuff for free. you have to earn it! guessing HP doesnt do it, you need actual facts about the car. you need to make your name known...or be stuningly beautiful, in which case, you get stuff for free anyway.

it sounds like daddy is sponsoring you in full already, why do you need more?

edit: post a pic of you modeling with your evo. if your worth it, i might sponsor you for like a dollar or 2
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Crzbiasmr
skilmatic your freaking me out do not talk to me anymore thanks.
O stop it just stop it! I am 21 and I am hot so you would love for me to talk to you. ahhahaha if you dont beelive me I can send you my myspace profile. Not that I ma conceited or anything hahaha

C'mon have a sense of humor allie.