Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Sponsor for carshows

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zach34
Crzbiasmr, I've seen you on STLSR.

I'm sure you could get some kind of sponsorship, you've got a pretty heavily modded Evo, and you're a girl.
ya i used to be on stlsr but theres too much drama on there.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Awe how cute you teach kids I wish I had a teacher like you when I was a kid.

You know this country needs more hot young teachers in the classroom. And I bet you the grades of male students would increase tremendously I know mine did when I got my first one.

A matter of fact what ever happened to that hot young teacher who was screwing her jr high student at school? Now thats one hell of a lesson I would love to learn. How to keep your teacher happy 101. hahaha
You're creeping her out, apparently.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Awe how cute you teach kids I wish I had a teacher like you when I was a kid.

You know this country needs more hot young teachers in the classroom. And I bet you the grades of male students would increase tremendously I know mine did when I got my first one.

A matter of fact what ever happened to that hot young teacher who was screwing her jr high student at school? Now thats one hell of a lesson I would love to learn. How to keep your teacher happy 101. hahaha

how come whenever a girl posts here, theres always guys kissing her a*s like a motha. Are you guys desperate? can't get laid? it's pathetic, i bet some of these girls are fugly.....
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Crzbiasmr
You are the Evo antithesis. Stuff like this just makes my stomach churn. Adding weight for looks...adding a big turbo and estimating the power without dyno'ing to be sure and without actually using the power at the track. Terrible.

You mean when you said this well if thats you kind of advice to someone when there asking a question and your sponsored by a few people than i feel bad for the people you represent your giving them a bad name also.

I thought this site would be cool and all but with warrtalons comments and skils rude and obnoxious comments i think something should be done with the posts people are saying.
No, those weren't the ones I was talking about. However, although those are harsh, you should read them and let them sink in. You really ARE the Evo antithesis. You openly admitted that you don't mind adding weight if it adds to the looks of the car. That is absolutely despicable. You then later say you want a show AND go car. Well, why add weight then? Plus, the hood is heinous - it by no means "looks good." Then, you have no idea what sort of power you're making despite spending TONS OF MONEY. You even got a turbo that hardly anyone else with an Evo uses. Why would you do that instead of going with proven setups that make proven power?

Anyway, this is the advice I was talking about:

"It takes work, man. You have to go prove yourself and show that you are worthy of sponsorship. Spending an assload of money isn't what gets you sponsored. I got the sponsors in my signature after spending $925 on mods, so it's not how much you spend, but rather what you do with it. Slapping on a ton of stuff with no rhyme or reason and without ever dyno'ing or racing makes you less than desirable in the Evo community.

You probably need to go to some shows and win, then maybe some vendors will consider you worth their investment."
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:19 PM
Evolving Member

skilmatic do not talk to me or use my name in any of your posts. Ive said it once before your comments are rude and obnoxious so hopefully you can read and not talk to me anymore or i will report you since youve been told before.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You are the Evo antithesis. Stuff like this just makes my stomach churn. Adding weight for looks...adding a big turbo and estimating the power without dyno'ing to be sure and without actually using the power at the track. Terrible.

You mean when you said this well if thats you kind of advice to someone when there asking a question and your sponsored by a few people than i feel bad for the people you represent your giving them a bad name also.

I thought this site would be cool and all but with warrtalons comments and skils rude and obnoxious comments i think something should be done with the posts people are saying.

Yeah your right somehting should be done. Like screening people before you sell them an evo. Like selling an evo to a 17yr old girl who barely got her period like 4 yrs ago is not a good idea.

Also this would then decrease the number of people who would get on evo forums which would then rendor threads like these extinct which would then rendor our posts non existant. See how that works?
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
No, those weren't the ones I was talking about. However, although those are harsh, you should read them and let them sink in. You really ARE the Evo antithesis. You openly admitted that you don't mind adding weight if it adds to the looks of the car. That is absolutely despicable. You then later say you want a show AND go car. Well, why add weight then? Plus, the hood is heinous - it by no means "looks good." Then, you have no idea what sort of power you're making despite spending TONS OF MONEY. You even got a turbo that hardly anyone else with an Evo uses. Why would you do that instead of going with proven setups that make proven power?

Anyway, this is the advice I was talking about:

"It takes work, man. You have to go prove yourself and show that you are worthy of sponsorship. Spending an assload of money isn't what gets you sponsored. I got the sponsors in my signature after spending $925 on mods, so it's not how much you spend, but rather what you do with it. Slapping on a ton of stuff with no rhyme or reason and without ever dyno'ing or racing makes you less than desirable in the Evo community.

You probably need to go to some shows and win, then maybe some vendors will consider you worth their investment."
warrtalon i dont care what comments you make about my car everyone around my area and in missouri use precision turbos since alot of people are dealers around here. I got a good deal on the turbo and bought it, I didnt want to be like everyone else and buy what everyone else bought! Most people that see my car or have seen pictures like the car alot. You may just be one of the small percent of people that dont. Your comments didnt help me at all it just showed me how much of an a** a fellow evo owner could be.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by reeLz
You're creeping her out, apparently.
Boy you are very aware of things arent you?

how come whenever a girl posts here, theres always guys kissing her a*s like a motha. Are you guys desperate? can't get laid? it's pathetic, i bet some of these girls are fugly.....
How am I kissing herass? Have you read any of my earlier posts in this thread? I am one of the few that has told her off on some occassions.

skilmatic do not talk to me or use my name in any of your posts. Ive said it once before your comments are rude and obnoxious so hopefully you can read and not talk to me anymore or i will report you since youve been told before.
Grow up! O wait I remember you are a minor. never mind you are supposed to be a child.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:26 PM
Evolving Member

yoru getting off topic

what have you done to make yourself sponsor worthy? why should I, as an investor, give you somthing for nothing? how is it worth my effort? prove to me you have what it takes.

are your parents looking to adopt? cause i down if they are
Evolved Member

WELL ANYWAY, BACK TO THE TOPIC

just let it go Crzbiasmr, its your car, regardless if people say its suppose to do this, suppose to do that, it should be like this, it should be like that. people DO have their own opinions about how and what an Evo should do or have but you dont have to listen to what other people say. if you feel like its helpful, take the info. if not, let it go. its all you.....ANYWAY,

about the sponsorships. try to go out and get noticed first. go to random car shows, if you have and want time, run the car (at the track). sometime soon or in the near future, im sure that a sponsor will notice your progress and mods that you have on your car. but as far as finding one, hmmm......you should try to talk to some of your friends who have connections or ask your boyfriend if he has connections and what not....
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
warrtalon i dont care what comments you make about my car everyone around my area and in missouri use precision turbos since alot of people are dealers around here. I got a good deal on the turbo and bought it, I didnt want to be like everyone else and buy what everyone else bought! Most people that see my car or have seen pictures like the car alot. You may just be one of the small percent of people that dont. Your comments didnt help me at all it just showed me how much of an a** a fellow evo owner could be.
Ah, ok, then enjoy searching for sponsors. I told you what you needed to do, and you don't care. Maybe one day you'll learn the value of money when things aren't handed to you on a silver platter.

Also, if you don't want advice...don't ask for it.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:27 PM
Evolved Member

Umm how much did you pay for your turbo? I have a precision sc61 as well that I got for free it is brand new MIB.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:28 PM
Evolving Member

skilmatic your the most immature person you think your funny when your not. no one else is going along with your posts of saying rude stuff to me and i say dont talk to me. What part do you not understand. Get out of my thread your just whoring it.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVOclub4
WELL ANYWAY, BACK TO THE TOPIC

just let it go Crzbiasmr, its your car, regardless if people say its suppose to do this, suppose to do that, it should be like this, it should be like that. people DO have their own opinions about how and what an Evo should do or have but you dont have to listen to what other people say. if you feel like its helpful, take the info. if not, let it go. its all you.....ANYWAY,

about the sponsorships. try to go out and get noticed first. go to random car shows, if you have and want time, run the car (at the track). sometime soon or in the near future, im sure that a sponsor will notice your progress and mods that you have on your car. but as far as finding one, hmmm......you should try to talk to some of your friends who have connections or ask your boyfriend if he has connections and what not....
thank you your the first one to talk about the topic in three pages.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:31 PM
Evolving Member

WTF?!?!?! do you skip over my posts?

Originally Posted by TEXSRT4
yoru getting off topic

what have you done to make yourself sponsor worthy? why should I, as an investor, give you somthing for nothing? how is it worth my effort? prove to me you have what it takes.

are your parents looking to adopt? cause i down if they are