Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Sponsor for carshows

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Crzbiasmr
skilmatic your the most immature person you think your funny when your not. no one else is going along with your posts of saying rude stuff to me and i say dont talk to me. What part do you not understand. Get out of my thread your just whoring it.
Umm.. me and warr are telling you like it is. If you dont like it then you will never find a sponsor. A sponsor is only looking for someon to help them sell their product and be a good spokes person which means you need to knwo everyhting about your car and then some. And seeing as you have not a clue about cars and information about parts then I woudl say the only thing you got going for you is a nice car with ***&*******.

CAPICE!?!?
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TEXSRT4
WTF?!?!?! do you skip over my posts?
srry there were a few posts in between that were nice
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

WTF?!?! SKIL didnt you read my posts

edit: please post a pic of yourself modeling infront of your evo. thats how most of those crappy magazines shoot car pics anyway

holy crap guys, do you not read what anyone else posts. you make me feel this big _!!! i hate you all!
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Umm.. me and warr are telling you like it is. If you dont like it then you will never find a sponsor. A sponsor is only looking for someon to help them sell their product and be a good spokes person which means you need to knwo everyhting about your car and then some. And seeing as you have not a clue about cars and information about parts then I woudl say the only thing you got going for you is a nice car with ***&*******.

CAPICE!?!?
Ya your a great spokesperson well by the end of summer will see how it stands on sponsors.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:36 PM
Evolving Member

srry there were a few posts in between that were nice
you still didnt answer. you answer those questions properly and you will get all the sponsors you need

and im still waiting for adequate pictures
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:39 PM
Evolved Member

Ok, since this thread is disgustingly off-topic, i'll post something on topic. Go to carsponsorships.com, give them 90 bucks and all your personal info, and have them send you some free stickers. Problem solved, you are now "sponsored." There. Now you have "free" stickers that have a companies name on it.

My girlfriend's cousin did it and he is now "sponsored." He even got a verticle doors kit for half price for his tC, but they told him that he could only have it installed at a certain shop. The shop then charged him 1500 to install some damn hinges.

If you seriously want to get sponsored you are going to have to prove yourself. I don't always agree with Warrtalon because of how blunt and rude he seems, but in this case he is 100% right.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:40 PM
Account Disabled

I am not sure if there is even anything to say hahaha, WOW
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:41 PM
Evolving Member

you still didnt answer. you answer those questions properly and you will get all the sponsors you need

and im still waiting for adequate pictures
youl be waiting awhile
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:44 PM
Evolving Member

ya i have no idea what to say anymore i should have just named it
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:44 PM
Evolving Member

ahhh carsponsorship.com, they are great. they make you pay them and you get nothign out of it. they claim to sell you stuff at "cost" what they fail to mention to you is that they sell it at jobber cost. meaning that you could go to nearly any shop out there and get the same deal. then they rip you off during the install. what a joke, makes me wonder if im in the wrong industry.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:47 PM
Evolving Member

all in all, i think that everything you need to know about both the automotive "culture" and sponsorships are in here. basically your going to have to prove yourself

now about those pics i mentioned. i dont know why your getting all weird about it. i was just asking for you to be in the pic with your car. i was not asking for you to be wearing anything provocative or anything, sick'o, just simply in the shot to see if you have what it takes to be apart of the culture. after all, thats what sponsors are looking for. they want a return on your investment
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:51 PM
Evolving Member

considering my cars still in the shop there will be no taking pictures of it for a little longer. So question answered
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:56 PM
Evolving Member

well im done posting in this thread thanks for the advice from few and the bs from others.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:58 PM
Evolving Member

what did you do to your car that screwed it up so much? dang
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:02 PM
Evolving Member

warrtalon i dont care what comments you make about my car everyone around my area and in missouri use precision turbos since alot of people are dealers around here. I got a good deal on the turbo and bought it, I didnt want to be like everyone else and buy what everyone else bought! Most people that see my car or have seen pictures like the car alot. You may just be one of the small percent of people that dont. Your comments didnt help me at all it just showed me how much of an a** a fellow evo owner could be.
Actually mommy and daddy got a good deal on your turbo, so lets get that clear first. Also there is a reason why people go with tried and successful upgrading methods (hint - its cause theyre tried and tested). And Warr is not just a small percentage, that hood is horrible. Get dad to spend another G and get a new hood. But on topic chances are youre not going to get sponsored.