Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Sponsor for carshows

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
its not what i did that screwed it up, its what a certain shop did that screwed it up its getting fixed now should be done in a few days.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:10 PM
Evolving Member

k, not to be a dick, but what happened? and why did it take them so long to fix it? why did you take it to a shop that wasnt capable of doing good work? wouldnt it have been better idea to learn to wrench, and do it yourself? its cheaper, more entertaining, and it will make you a more rounded person. i make my girl turn wrenches all the time. she wants to have stuff done to her car, so i maker her get her butt out in the garage and do it with me. i save TONS of money doing it all myself. that and if you know where to get parts, you can have a heck of a car for very little money
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Money is no object to her.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:14 PM
Evolving Member

well the shop told me they were capable of doing it and it was the only shop around. Worst mistake ever. If the car ever goes anywhere else it will be to ams. When they got the car it had 311 at the wheels. After all the mods they went to go dyno it and made 256 at the wheels. And said they didnt know why it didnt make more hp. So thats why i took it to the original place i had work done for them to fix what another shop screwed up.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:17 PM
Evolving Member

can a mod delete this thread because the thread is useless anymore i heard what i needed to and the thread will continue to be whored.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:31 PM
Evolving Member

i apologise if you feel that im whoring your thread, im just learning. why did you take it to a shop and only trust them at their word, not by the work they do? did anyone recomend the shop? was this their first evo? what did they install that screwed everything up so bad. i mean, they threw mods on the car and it was slower than stock!
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:34 PM
Evolving Member

no your not whoring it just others posting **** that isnt what the thread is about. they said they were good with mitsubishi's however after the car was almost done they said it was there first evo theyve worked on. They installed the bigger turbo,dnp manifold,magnus intake manifold,new piping,bigger injectors.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TEXSRT4
what did you do to your car that screwed it up so much? dang
She drove it. duh
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Money is no object to her.
+1
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:38 PM
Evolving Member

quit posting in my thread your comments are not needed. What part do you not understand when i said quit posting in here?
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Crzbiasmr
well the shop told me they were capable of doing it and it was the only shop around. Worst mistake ever. If the car ever goes anywhere else it will be to ams. When they got the car it had 311 at the wheels. After all the mods they went to go dyno it and made 256 at the wheels. And said they didnt know why it didnt make more hp. So thats why i took it to the original place i had work done for them to fix what another shop screwed up.
Let me also give you another peice of advise. If you do not know what a torque wrench is then you have no business doing mods to any car. Furthermore since you dont knwo how to do mods you yourself should never get mods done to yuor cars until you learn about them and what they are and how cars work etc etc.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:42 PM
Evolving Member

ummm...well yeah. you always need to see the workmanship of a shop before blowing money there. this is coming from a guy who has lots of experience in autoshops. always see what they are capable of doing before blowing money. i ALWAYS do all of my own work, and the things i cant (alignments and the like) are done through my own shop (or at the bare minimum, a shop that you can trust!!!)
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:44 PM
Evolving Member

ya it was a poor choice and i wouldnt advise any other evo owners to their shop. Theres another evo there now and i feel sorry for the person.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Crzbiasmr
quit posting in my thread your comments are not needed. What part do you not understand when i said quit posting in here?
Look, your thread is not your thread. You didnt pay for it. Secondly, you already got your advise so just move on and learn about cars first. Thirdly, you need to adjust your attitude a little because you need to grow up and learn about the real world first. Fourth, you need to understand the value of a dollar. Fif, you need to graduate. Sixth, make sure no one spikes the punch at prom. Seventh, worry about laerning about your car then worry about sponsors.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:49 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Look, your thread is not your thread. You didnt pay for it. Secondly, you already got your advise so just move on and learn about cars first. Thirdly, you need to adjust your attitude a little because you need to grow up and learn about the real world first. Fourth, you need to understand the value of a dollar. Fif, you need to graduate. Sixth, make sure no one spikes the punch at prom. Seventh, worry about laerning about your car then worry about sponsors.
Dude your the one that needs to grow up, ive been mature the whole time and youve been an immature ***** the whole time posting. I havnt said one word to you, you just keep posting stuff to me when i told you to leave me alone. So in others word youve been harrassing me which you could get kicked off this site for. So i suggest leaving me alone if you would like to be on this site because it surely says something about harrassment on the rules. Thank you and have a good day. If your smart dont post back to me thanks.