Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

silver evo in nw florida will give rides

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2003, 08:01 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silver evo in nw florida will give rides

I got 900 miles on my silver evo now. I live on Eglin AFB in florida thats kinda close to fort walton beach, Destin, and Pensicola. I just got here 2 weeks ago and picked up my evo the day after i got here since i was getting it at MSRP. I will be glad to give any EVO fan a ride but i will not pick you up you have to come to me. I will post some pics later i dont have my camera yet. I have some good contacts here also for after market parts. My friend here has a dealer license for JIC, TEIN, Vinshu, and some other places. We are going to be making a custom exhaust to that will be a straight pipe from the turbo to a free flowing muffler. I plan to get in to auto cross and take some driving lessons and am looking for a couple other peope with evos that are interested in the same.
Old Apr 2, 2003, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

congrats
Old Apr 2, 2003, 08:09 AM
Evolving Member

i work by the back gate of hurlbert at Rhino Linings the worlds best spray on liner. Stop by if your ever close i have a yellow lancer with a evo wing love to see a evo close up
Old Apr 2, 2003, 08:39 AM

Dammit I want a ride.
COME TO CANADA PLZ.
Old Apr 2, 2003, 08:52 AM
Evolving Member

let me know if you decide to go to 1/8 mile in holt on friday for test and tune theres always wrx guys talkin smack about evos and a couple of mid 8 turbo civics that need a lesson
Old Apr 2, 2003, 10:17 AM
Evolving Member

Jamie i might go this friday or next. So many people want me to go to the track right now I can feel the peer pressure. I will definately launch the car at 5000 rpm+ for one pass to show everyone the power of the evo.
Old Apr 2, 2003, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Re: silver evo in nw florida will give rides

Originally posted by mazdryk
I got 900 miles on my silver evo now. I live on Eglin AFB in florida thats kinda close to fort walton beach, Destin, and Pensicola. I just got here 2 weeks ago and picked up my evo the day after i got here since i was getting it at MSRP. I will be glad to give any EVO fan a ride but i will not pick you up you have to come to me. I will post some pics later i dont have my camera yet. I have some good contacts here also for after market parts. My friend here has a dealer license for JIC, TEIN, Vinshu, and some other places. We are going to be making a custom exhaust to that will be a straight pipe from the turbo to a free flowing muffler. I plan to get in to auto cross and take some driving lessons and am looking for a couple other peope with evos that are interested in the same.
You must have a lot of time on your hands ... lucky man.
Old Apr 3, 2003, 06:44 AM
Evolving Member

I will be at the 1/8 mile track for sure tommorrow (friday). I will be at the one closest to eglin AFB. I will show up around 7-8 pm
Old Apr 3, 2003, 08:00 AM
Evolving Member

it better not rain