Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Road rage sucks

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
+1, seriously people, I love my car as much as the next guy, but let's be realistic.

Originally Posted by ambystom01
I find it funny how so many people say things like "follow him and shoot him" and crap like that. Are you really willing to get a human booster shot by a man named Rick just to protect your ego? Leave the criminals and assh0les to the cops, its not worth ruining your life over a car.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Handmemyarms
i love it when people tell stories and then somehow they magically develop new information that wasnt told from the get go. Now we know there were two passengers in both cars, you yourself infact DIDNT see the kids arm out the window

sorry, but something isnt sitting right with me and your story, some part of me still thinks nothing was intentional. plus even if it was a penny, or something penny like, consider yourself lucky nothing happened to your car then and sleep it off.

im glad that you let the driver go due to your exit on the freeway being your sanctity, but its obvious you still have some kind of road rage to push you to the point to find an escape by posting on evom about absolutly nothing

these things happen
You're right. I love the attention so much that i'm magically developing new information to make you pity me. It happend about 20 minutes before I typed it on here and my adrenaline was still pumping. Sorry Mr. Perfect, but I forget things here and there.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4TUN8
+1, seriously people, I love my car as much as the next guy, but let's be realistic.
Exactly, your saying you would of done all this stuff in that situtation, but in reality, we would let him go ahead of you or you speed ahead. I know i will lose my temper. but not that much.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kr320
You're right. I love the attention so much that i'm magically developing new information to make you pity me. It happend about 20 minutes before I typed it on here and my adrenaline was still pumping. Sorry Mr. Perfect, but I forget things here and there.
Aww, Mr. perfect? you mean it?, gee golly your sweet.

Now, before you go and make a post about how people on the fourms make you mad, wait about 30 minutes instead of 20, see if time really is infact the key influence to you involence.

oh, and just as a side note, i nor anyone called you an attention *****, let alone someone craving pity, i mearly implied something about your fantastic story isnt sitting well with me.

I love noobs...
Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Grab a handfull of change and own his car.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Handmemyarms
Aww, Mr. perfect? you mean it?, gee golly your sweet.

Now, before you go and make a post about how people on the fourms make you mad, wait about 30 minutes instead of 20, see if time really is infact the key influence to you involence.

oh, and just as a side note, i nor anyone called you an attention *****, let alone someone craving pity, i mearly implied something about your fantastic story isnt sitting well with me.

I love noobs...
Once again, ill be the bigger man and pull of the highway. Have a nice day, Sir.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:10 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by sleet
Grab a handfull of change and own his car.

Omg, I could imagine that just throwing a bag of them into his windshield, holy jesus
Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kr320
Once again, ill be the bigger man and pull of the highway. Have a nice day, Sir.
and ill be like the guy and his friend who supposedly threw something at your car.... laughing. Have a nice life (working on cars the rest of it that is) sir.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:27 PM

Angry

That sucks bro. I personally keep a handful of nuts & bolts in the ash tray just for a**holes like that. As bad as it is, try commuting on a bike (motorcycle), you wouldn't believe some of the things people have done to me.......talk about wanting to throttle someone.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wookie
That sucks bro. I personally keep a handful of nuts & bolts in the ash tray just for a**holes like that. As bad as it is, try commuting on a bike (motorcycle), you wouldn't believe some of the things people have done to me.......talk about wanting to throttle someone.
Road rage is not cool. 2 wrongs dont make a right. If they do something just leave it alone. I mean really you could wind up in the hospital, if you get beat to bad.

One time we had sort of road rage, my friend was driving and then this other car was cussing at him, he said f this stopped the car, and got out. So the other car stopped along with another car, so all of a sudden its 8 v 3 of us.

The end result was my friend got beat bad and they busted 3 of his windows. So dont ever stop the car to fight, you dont know what they have on them or how many people are with them.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wookie
Your location is Oaktown? Is that Oakland? Just out of curiousity. Thanks.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 09:02 PM
Evolved Member

I feel you man, 3.5 years ago some ******* pulled my friend out of his car and beat the hell out of him, he was 17 at the time and the guy was like mid 30s. If i ever see that guy again, I'll never forget his face or his plate PYD-5017. I'm going to kill him if i ever see him agian.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 09:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Swift_OwL
One time we had sort of road rage, my friend was driving and then this other car was cussing at him, he said f this stopped the car, and got out. So the other car stopped along with another car, so all of a sudden its 8 v 3 of us.

The end result was my friend got beat bad and they busted 3 of his windows. So dont ever stop the car to fight, you dont know what they have on them or how many people are with them.

so you just watched?

Old Mar 6, 2006, 09:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Kwman
I feel you man, 3.5 years ago some ******* pulled my friend out of his car and beat the hell out of him, he was 17 at the time and the guy was like mid 30s. If i ever see that guy again, I'll never forget his face or his plate PYD-5017. I'm going to kill him if i ever see him agian.

so you were there to get his plate??

you watched too???

with friends like these....who needs enemies