Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Gruppe-S did me dirty again !!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2006, 11:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tritech
well in their defense, customs can take a while...
F$%K THAT!!!!!! They should know these things. I dont care if you tell me DEC, If I order merchandise from you in Jan....... but when DEC comes you better have it. What is really fustrating is that you are dealing over the phone and not in person.
Old Mar 11, 2006, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WrX Kila
F$%K THAT!!!!!! They should know these things. I dont care if you tell me DEC, If I order merchandise from you in Jan....... but when DEC comes you better have it. What is really fustrating is that you are dealing over the phone and not in person.
Kinda hard when I assume these are being shipped in containers from japan....they can only really get a rough idea of when it's going to be there. Sorry to hear, but I would have atleast talked to them on the phone first....it was your decision though, I hope everything works out.
Old Mar 11, 2006, 12:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by r2kbug
should've just taken your refund, once they offered you that a little light bulb should've came on. good luck though, buying one primered and painting it yourself is alot of money. hope it comes in soon.
well like i said i wanted the bumper, and to my knowledge their the only ones on the web that can get them. i mean im not a NEWBIE such as yourself but i would think when their suposed to be a gold or platinum vendor that they should be a greenlight parts dealer. i will call them on monday and get my money refunded . im just trying to warn others stay away from this vendor their service SUCKS!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 11, 2006, 12:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by donmeca2020
so why advertise on the for sale forums you have them IN STOCK! if you dont? thats false advertiseing wouldnt any of you argee?
This is the kicker right here. I totally agree with you. I think they should give it to you free for false advertising it.
Old Mar 11, 2006, 01:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TEXSRT4
as some one in the buis. i can vouch. your only as good as the info given to you. if a supplier/manufactuer says it will be here in 2 weeks, we as a shop assume 2 weeks. well...for example. MSD on their new LT1 optispark distributor, said last semptember that it would be available end of febuary. called them just yesterday and they said nope, not til end of april.

AEM...a year ago, A YEAR AGO!!! told me that the AEM EMS for teh srt4 would be available by mid summer. its still not out

Baer brakes, monoblock calipers, on order for 8 months, every time we called to get a status check, they said 6-8 weeks.

the list goes on and on. it has nothing to do with the shop, afterall the shop doesnt make the parts, just distributes them to you. they are 100% at the mercy of their suppliers.
I could'nt have said it better myself

I do agree with you though about them beating around the bush (if thats what they did), that is wrong... but what do you think you going to accomplish by putting your and there business on the internet?? Why didnt you wait to see how they handeled the situation when you stated to them how unhappy you were? They offered the last guy a free testpipe or store credit... you waited this long whats another week or so?
Old Mar 11, 2006, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

Cool

kinda makes me wonder about their other "group buy" on some SSR wheels...

im kind of reluctant to just give up $2000.00 for wheels and for them to say after 6 weeks of waiting-another week or so...
Old Mar 11, 2006, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
How does their service suck again? They don't make the part, nor do they have control over shipping, nor customs!!!

Your post should read....shipping and customs suck!!!

They can place an order with a JDM supplier, and it will come in 2-3 weeks. Next time they order, it can be 8-10 weeks or longer. All they can do is give you an estimate.

You say they are the only ones on the net able to get them, then you wait. Just be glad someone is able to get them. You have been offered a refund, take it and get them somewhere else since they are so bad.

What you probably don't realize is all the BS they go through just to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be thanking them.
Old Mar 11, 2006, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by steinvb12
How does their service suck again? They don't make the part, nor do they have control over shipping, nor customs!!!

Your post should read....shipping and customs suck!!!

They can place an order with a JDM supplier, and it will come in 2-3 weeks. Next time they order, it can be 8-10 weeks or longer. All they can do is give you an estimate.

You say they are the only ones on the net able to get them, then you wait. Just be glad someone is able to get them. You have been offered a refund, take it and get them somewhere else since they are so bad.

What you probably don't realize is all the BS they go through just to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be thanking them.
they suck because they lied in their add saying they have this item in stock, they suck for the fact they keep telling me next week, next week, if you dont have the **** when you tell your costumers your gona get it in then. **** obvisously their not running an honest business. while they toke my 700 dollars for payment. spending it to stock up on other things im sitting here with nothing. i dont find that right.