Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

11's!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2006, 10:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
how does that make wartalon owned?
Old Mar 18, 2006, 10:01 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoTio
What a weird comment. That guy drove great. He utilized the most E.T out of that MPH!
thank you ....
Old Mar 18, 2006, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boostedwrx
how does that make wartalon owned?
People love it when I'm wrong. Not that this was important in the least, but oh well.

The funny thing is I've been communicating with AlohaEvo in PMs for weeks in reference to Dynoflash and such, and I knew he had a IX, so I don't know why I had that brain fart.

Aloha, could you post the timeslip? That was excellent driving, but I am skeptical of the 113mph being accurate. I don't doubt your timeslip says it, but I'm thinking you're making a bit more power than your trap speed indicates. Your driving was superb either way.
Old Mar 18, 2006, 10:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BlueDemon
warrtalon, the thing is that you gotta look fast you know for the crowd. You gotta be like a blur to them you know like a rocket even if your E.T. is 15.9 disgusting..., it's all about the mph biatch , I'm just kidding and I don't even care as long as you do it in a safe enviroment.
I am now official on the floor , he went through his whole enthusias life thinking speed was the main thing, its not too late to revert .
Old Mar 18, 2006, 10:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
congrats man. good luck tomorrow.. hope you hit low 11's
Old Mar 18, 2006, 10:15 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
People love it when I'm wrong. Not that this was important in the least, but oh well.

The funny thing is I've been communicating with AlohaEvo in PMs for weeks in reference to Dynoflash and such, and I knew he had a IX, so I don't know why I had that brain fart.

Aloha, could you post the timeslip? That was excellent driving, but I am skeptical of the 113mph being accurate. I don't doubt your timeslip says it, but I'm thinking you're making a bit more power than your trap speed indicates. Your driving was superb either way.
the infraction of the particular circumfrance of you argument is completely irrelevent to the discussion
Old Mar 18, 2006, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by vegasboy301
the infraction of the particular circumfrance of you argument is completely irrelevent to the discussion
Can someone translate this for me? Thx in advance...
Old Mar 18, 2006, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

fellas, I am not taking anything away from the driver... Props to him. Myself I just like high mph thats all. I also dont really care for the1/4 mile. I am a JONES BEACH 4 in the morning kind of guy.
Old Mar 18, 2006, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

hey guys, sorry for the wait...I was so damn tired last night and I had to sleep in today. I'll post up the slip when I get back to my house, but here is the break down:
60 1.634
1/8 e/t 7.575
1/8 mph 93.56
1/4 e/t 11.913
1/4 mph 113.6

it was in the IX and here are the mods:
Works 3" DP, Works 3" RTP, Greddy 3" Ti, ARC Induction Box, JUN 272 exhaust cam, Forge BOV, Full Race Turbo Mani, Alky, and last but certainly not least DYNOFLASH ROAD TUNE

From what I hear, the track on oahu is notorious for being slow, I've only raced here so not sure what the car would do somewhere else.

The idea with the race gas and alky wasn't to just boost 25lbs, it was to go to about 28.

I think that answers all the questions...
thanks for all the kind words
and big thanks to AL!!!
Old Mar 18, 2006, 11:07 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah, here you go:

Anyone that tries to make a sentence with complicated words and misspells them, becomes an idiot by default.

the infraction ( don't know why he chose this word?? ) of the particular circumfrance ( no such word, maybe he meant circumstance or circumcise????) of you argument is completely irrelevent ( try irrelevant ) to the discussion

in·frac·tion Audio pronunciation of "infraction" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-frkshn)
n.

The act or an instance of infringing; a violation. See Synonyms at breach.

www.dictionary.com

I think he meant:

"dude , what you are saying is not related to the topic"

or

in short.

LOL.

Now, to remain on topic. Great run brah!!!!
Old Mar 18, 2006, 11:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by razkal
Yeah, here you go:

Anyone that tries to make a sentence with complicated words and misspells them, becomes an idiot by default.

the infraction ( don't know why he chose this word?? ) of the particular circumfrance ( no such word, maybe he meant circumstance or circumcise????) of you argument is completely irrelevent ( try irrelevant ) to the discussion

in·frac·tion Audio pronunciation of "infraction" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-frkshn)
n.

www.dictionary.com

I think he meant:

or

in short.

LOL.

Old Mar 18, 2006, 11:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Can someone translate this for me? Thx in advance...
Not me! I think what you were stating was right on topic. You always have something worth saying.

BTW, I love it when you are wrong too!! lol
Old Mar 18, 2006, 11:15 AM
Evolved Member

Aha, there we go. 93.56mph in the 1/8th is FLYING!!!!!!!!! But only 113mph trap at the end means something is wrong:

- Could be a track issue with the sensors
- Were you hitting your rev limiter through the traps? You had to be close
- There may be some top-end powerloss due to blowing hot air after pushing so much boost

IT may be none of these, but the 7.57@93.5 in the 1/8th shows that your car is SMOKING FAST. Notice that the highest I've ever hit in the 1/8th is 91.3, but I'm usually in the 90.5 area on my 12.0x runs. This car is fast as hell...
Old Mar 18, 2006, 11:21 AM
Evolving Member

His car is very fast in the 1/8 but in the back half something is wrong on 20mph on the back half is not right on a car the did 7.5 at 93 in the 1/8. Maybe timing was being pulled on top with the boost high???? Nice driving.
Old Mar 18, 2006, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by razkal
Yeah, here you go:

n.

www.dictionary.com

I think he meant:

or

in short.

LOL.

lol!!