Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo is limited???

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2003, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by sud0u
Man!!! Just hoping the the 6 speed tranny and or the computer control LSD becomes available as an option. By the way I had a chance to run against a grey Evo8 from a roll and that sucka was fast for stock... Don't know if its some one on this list but i missed third he he he so you win... (it was in Westminster, Ca on the 405 North. I was heading back to San Jose) Peace
Grey?? I think you saw a black or silver because there is no such thing as a grey evo 8.
Old Apr 9, 2003, 12:16 PM
Evolving Member

At the Cleveland Auto Show the Announcer guy said that Mitsubishi will make more Evos. He also said the car had 14" Bembro brakes and a watercooler sprayer.
Oh, one other thing he said was the tires would last 10,000 miles.
Maybe if my grandmother drove it.
Old Apr 9, 2003, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

What? No twin turbo?
Old Apr 9, 2003, 12:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by lancealott
I have not yet been informed of the true information on future And does it really matter if it is limited. Get over it people. Buy the car because of its capabilities, and because you like it, not because you are going to be another "look at me, Im an idiot buying a car because no one else has it".

I bought it because it was a capable car AND nobody has it. Is there a problem with wanting to be unique??