Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Wich One?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2006, 08:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wich One?

Hey Guys..... Well i was Looking At the Injen Intake With the Uper IC pipeing... And i was thinking of the AMS Lower IC pipeing.. But then I saw the Helix Rna Intake System And The Helix Intercooler Pipeing Kit.... My Q is If i get the Helix intake and IC pipeing... Will i get the same Power As if i got the Injen and Intake.. Cuz its a hole $100+ Difference........ What do you Guys think...

Thanks Andy
Old Apr 2, 2006, 09:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well, you won't get hardly any power from either, so asking which gives MORE power is a moot point. Intakes and UICP are for looks, not power.

However, the AMS LICP is a great part and is highly recommended. Get the LICP, but then spend your hard-earned money on mods that actually give you power, such as an MBC/gauge, exhaust, or flash.
Old Apr 2, 2006, 09:30 PM
Evolving Member

Ooo I Know... I have the Helix Tbe and the Ams Boost Controlor and a Greddy Gauge The Flash im Waiting till i add my Cams.
Old Apr 2, 2006, 09:46 PM
Evolved Member

Ok, then add the cams right now. The intake and UICP are no help whatsoever, but the LICP is very good.
Old Apr 2, 2006, 09:50 PM
Evolving Member

Would the Helix lower IC pipein Make as much as the Ams.. Cuz my Body has one and he might want to sale it.
Old Apr 2, 2006, 09:54 PM
Evolved Member

No, get the AMS. Please also double-check all your posts for spelling and grammar accuracy before hitting the submit button. This is a forum rule, and you're ignoring it. Just trying to help...