Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ams or Buschur Raceing

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:37 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ams or Buschur Raceing

Well I want to mod my car. And make it in the 360 to the Wheels.. And around 400 to the Crank. on Stock Turbo. Its a 04 Evo VIII. Idk Wich one of this Places to pick.. They both have such good History.. Plz tell me your expirence With them. And how they treat you as a custumor. And any Ideas on wich mods to order From them... I have a Credit Card waiting to be used
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Both companies are awesome and have a good team working for them ... but in the end it is all personal preference. I prefered Buschur for my own reasons but on the same note some guys prefer AMS... either way you will get a quality product. Oh and dude, what mods are your dilema both have power packages though ..... good luck. Race safe.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

Buschurs stages 1-4 should do the trick. I have their parts on my car and couldnt be happier. AMS's parts are great too, i just dont have any experience with them
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:45 AM
Evolved Member

flip a coin. They both build awesome cars. My office is 10 minutes from AMS so I go there for most parts. I have ordered some parts from buschur that AMS didn't have. They are like brothers from different mothers.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

me, personally i would go with ams. Buschur is a great company, don't get me wrong. But ams has all the numbers to prove they are the best. They have the fastest evo (8 .41 1/4 mile)( and the highest hp evo (903 awhp). with those nuimbers, its obvious.

Last edited by PKEVO8; Apr 5, 2006 at 12:04 PM.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

I don't think you can go wrong with either company.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:52 AM
Evolved Member

both are damn good places... I always go with buschur simply because i live about 40minutes from them. but this is when i buy parts for my 2g dsm.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PKEVO8
me, personally i would go with ams. Buschur is a great company, don't get me wrong. But ams has all the numbers to prove they are the best. They have the fastest evo (8.41 1/4 mile)( and the highest hp evo (903 awhp). with those nuimbers, its obvious.

Uh-oh someone didn't do their reseach. Bad news dude.... Buschurs got 2 (thats right 2) 900+wHP Evo's . So like the dudes before said flip a coin.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

I have had a lot of experience with AMS. Been a customer of their's for about 6 years dating back to my old car. Their customer service is unbelievable. Everyone there is very informative and the work they do speaks for itself. There are alot of fast cars that come out of their shop. I personally do not car for Bushchur because it always seems like they come out with a "band-aid" fix for products that are supposed to be ready for sale. Surging turbos, 6 to 5 blade 20g-9, BR440 kit, etc. You look at AMS's kits and products they sell, they don't really change.

I am not trying to bash Buschur. He does a lot of great things for the forum and obviously cares about coming out with great products to help us go faster. His passion can never be questioned. I just think he releases his products too quickly without enough testing on "real life" cars.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:58 AM
Evolved Member

ams is a little more as far as prices go, but i have there stage one and some of the stage two stuff and couldnt be happier
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:58 AM

me, personally i would go with ams. Buschur is a great company, don't get me wrong. But ams has all the numbers to prove they are the best. They have the fastest evo (8.41 1/4 mile)( and the highest hp evo (903 awhp). with those nuimbers, its obvious....IT WAS 9.41 SIR
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

These posts are stupid! You know full well that AMS, Buschur at the top of their game. Both are awesome and you're goals are easy to reproduce just pick one.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dsmrunaway1
me, personally i would go with ams. Buschur is a great company, don't get me wrong. But ams has all the numbers to prove they are the best. They have the fastest evo (8.41 1/4 mile)( and the highest hp evo (903 awhp). with those nuimbers, its obvious....IT WAS 9.41 SIR

Edit: nevermind
Old Apr 5, 2006, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by midwestmonster
I have had a lot of experience with AMS. Been a customer of their's for about 6 years dating back to my old car. Their customer service is unbelievable. Everyone there is very informative and the work they do speaks for itself. There are alot of fast cars that come out of their shop. I personally do not car for Bushchur because it always seems like they come out with a "band-aid" fix for products that are supposed to be ready for sale. Surging turbos, 6 to 5 blade 20g-9, BR440 kit, etc. You look at AMS's kits and products they sell, they don't really change.

I am not trying to bash Buschur. He does a lot of great things for the forum and obviously cares about coming out with great products to help us go faster. His passion can never be questioned. I just think he releases his products too quickly without enough testing on "real life" cars.

Dude, your "not trying to bash Buschur" ? Thats what you just did. Not cool man , not cool. DB does plenty of testing and hasplenty to back up that statement..... he just did extensive testing on the 6 and 5 blade. You may be a little uninformed if you don't visit his site, but all in all he does a really good job man.... lets not start bad mouthing people man.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evozakk
Edit: nevermind
lol don't worry about it

Quick Reply: Ams or Buschur Raceing