Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Accolade be warned

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2006, 05:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Glad it appears to be resolved. Let us know if you dont get the refund.
Old May 1, 2006, 05:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks for the support .. I have orderd the parts from rally tech in UK now .I will be needing my Refund back please dave as the order has taken far to long and if i was told in the first place there was no stock i would have gone else ware.

Thanks
Steve
Old May 1, 2006, 08:36 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
surprise!
Old May 1, 2006, 08:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BensLancer
I think if most people just sit back and relax then things go alot smoother!
Yes, at least for the vendor ...
Old May 6, 2006, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by ez76
Yes, at least for the vendor ...
LOL, that is always the case. Some people just need to realize that there are morethings in life to worry about. WIth the friends that I have lost in Iraq, I would just like to say that everyone should just be glad that they are alive to complain about not gettnig something for like 10 weeks, sure that really sucks, but believe me I don't sweat stuff like I used to. That is why I say relax. I thought everyone heard about the carbon fiber shortage by now. The military needs it way more than we do right now. I mean what is more importants trying to keep more people alive or trying to make your car look a little better? ANyone who can't respect that needs to strap it up and take a trip over there to see what I mean.

SEMPER FI
Old May 6, 2006, 10:24 AM
Evolved Member

LOL, that is always the case. Some people just need to realize that there are more things in life to worry about. WIth the friends that I have lost in Iraq, I would just like to say that everyone should just be glad that they are alive to complain about not gettnig something for like 10 weeks, sure that really sucks, but believe me I don't sweat stuff like I used to. That is why I say relax. I thought everyone heard about the carbon fiber shortage by now. The military needs it way more than we do right now. I mean what is more importants trying to keep more people alive or trying to make your car look a little better? ANyone who can't respect that needs to strap it up and take a trip over there to see what I mean.

SEMPER FI
ok not trying to be a dick, but that has nothing to do with this man's complaint about this company. i was waiting more then the time i was told when i purchased a bumper . i feel him, he's pissed and probably ready to get his money back or other actions. now losing someone thats really hard but you cant compare a death which is far major of a lose rather to a person who hasnt received an item. one is far worse then the other.
Old May 6, 2006, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

LOL, that is always the case. Some people just need to realize that there are morethings in life to worry about. WIth the friends that I have lost in Iraq, I would just like to say that everyone should just be glad that they are alive to complain about not gettnig something for like 10 weeks, sure that really sucks, but believe me I don't sweat stuff like I used to. That is why I say relax. I thought everyone heard about the carbon fiber shortage by now. The military needs it way more than we do right now. I mean what is more importants trying to keep more people alive or trying to make your car look a little better? ANyone who can't respect that needs to strap it up and take a trip over there to see what I mean.

SEMPER FI
completely off topic. Ok so lets say you one day get scammed or am not receiving a product/service for which you paid for. you're just gonna sit back and say oh well atleast im alive, next.. NOT LIKELY. I respect that you have sympathy but you are being an idiot at this point.
Old May 6, 2006, 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RalliArtEvoVIII
completely off topic. Ok so lets say you one day get scammed or am not receiving a product/service for which you paid for. you're just gonna sit back and say oh well atleast im alive, next.. NOT LIKELY. I respect that you have sympathy but you are being an idiot at this point.
thank you my point exactly.
Old May 6, 2006, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

Wow

Ok I am not sure what Benslancer does in Iraq but I am in Iraq and I guarantee I have one of the few vehicles over here that have Carbon Fiber...IE Apache Helicopters and when our **** breaks...we FIBERGLASS it...its easier and faster so if he is using a ton of CF....WOW...but to each their own...glad you got your refund...post a pic when you get it installed...and if you get bored drive from Dubai and take me for a ride....lol
Old May 6, 2006, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RalliArtEvoVIII

Ok for one! I'm talking to anyone in general who is crying about not getting anything carbon fiber right now! Another thing is that I'm not comparing it to death, i'm saying yes it sucks if you do lose money, but being alive to have the chance to cry about it is a good thing! What is getting pissed gonna get him? More stress and headaches! I'm not saying that I would not be pissed if I asked for my money back, but the fact that he was told they were in stock may have been a miscommunication on one or both of their parts as I was told the same thing and I was told it would be like 2 weeks, but I'm going into the 3rd month and they have called me to keep me updated and to ask me if I wanted my money back. I have not bit$hed once because life goes on and when you realize this. And yes I have been scammed before for $1500 and I realized that atleast I'm alive it sucked azz, but crying was not gonna get my money back. So, at this point you need to STFU! Don't tell me that I would not do something from the experiences that I have had. You have not been restationed the day before your convoy was hit by a roadside bomb and the truck you would have been on was hit first! I wasn't trying to turn this into a debate, but don't call me an idiot for what you don't even know! I have sympathy and emathy, but this is going off topic with the whole high school name calling! Ther is no reason to say I'm being an idiot! So back on topic, what did you use to buy the stuff? If it was your credit card just dispute the charges.
Old May 6, 2006, 07:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
oh what a suprise its accolade.....hahaha where have you people been?
Old May 6, 2006, 07:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOIXNooB
Ok I am not sure what Benslancer does in Iraq but I am in Iraq and I guarantee I have one of the few vehicles over here that have Carbon Fiber...IE Apache Helicopters and when our **** breaks...we FIBERGLASS it...its easier and faster so if he is using a ton of CF....WOW...but to each their own...glad you got your refund...post a pic when you get it installed...and if you get bored drive from Dubai and take me for a ride....lol

I got home two years ago Papi! I would take you for a ride if I was, but I still have nightmares and cold sweats so I'm gonna chill right here!
Old May 6, 2006, 10:18 PM
Account Disabled

SEMPER FI
Wait a minute, maybe I missed something while I was playing in the sandbox. But, other than aircraft what the hell else does the military use carbon for over there? I've delt with some pretty highend sh*t while deployed and have never had anything made of carbon fiber. I'm not trying to be ***, I really dont know what they use thats made of it.

FYI........ Navy guys dont know whats on ships, so dont flame me too hard (I was just an overtrained bullet catcher )
Old May 6, 2006, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

back to the topic.... Force 6, did you get your refund yet or was the whole "in any case your refund is being processed." just another way to ease tention and waste more time?
Old May 6, 2006, 11:29 PM

Hi,

It seems to be in the process but it has not yet hit my account . When it hits i will let you know.

BTW i was also in Iraq the first time in the special forces. Respect to all of the boys over there.

Thanks for all the support again guys

Thanks
Steve

Quick Reply: Accolade be warned