Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Accolade be warned

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2006, 09:51 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by Dave@Accolade; May 26, 2006 at 08:14 AM.
Old May 12, 2006, 04:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
I already explained that we needed to cancel with SEIBON first, recieve funds back then remit to wire, It takes time but it will happen.

Look we SOLD SEIBON parts, SEIBON has NOT DELIVERED thus we were unable to provide the parts.. we are processing the refund case closed.

Customer can update the thread when that is completed, this thread can function without the ignorant comments from people that dont know whats going on...

This will be my last post here, im not going to debate others because its not their business and its not ours to deal with their comments, we have a commitment to our customer alone and we were unable to deliver the parts on time because of the Carbon Fiber shortage, and we are dealing with fixing this issue.. At this point we are preparing to Remove All Seibon Products and cancel the majority of orders.. because alot of their parts have been out of stock since Dec. 05 parts which they said would be arriving any day now from when you place your order.. we went by what SEIBON TOLD us, but the dates got pushed and pushed.. I kept calling and calling daily, and just recently when I asked where are the new consignment of Evo and Lancer parts they said "NOBODY HERE KNOWS AT THIS POINT" -Seibon !?

http://www.fibreglast.com/carbonfibershortage

Steve please update this thread once you get your refund.

Look at my trader rating.. and know this will be amicably resolved
No you give him his refund first then you deal with seibon. I dont care if it has to come out of your own personal pocket. Its his money!!!!!!!!!!!!! He payed for an item that you dont have and that you didn't deliver so when he asks for a refund he should get it IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is utter and plain BS! I can't beleive this is how you conduct a business especially here in CA. I am suprised you are still in business.

This is like when someone goes and buys a car and gives the dealer a down payment for a certain car and the manufacturer all the sudden stops making the car and when that person asks for their money back the dealer says no let me deal with the manufacturer first then I will give you a refund. I mean your excuses are so lame dude. This makes me sick.
Old May 23, 2006, 12:05 AM

Hi Accolade,

Please respond to my mails I have have sent several with no responce....

Just to let you guys know i am still waiting .

tHX sTEVE
Old May 23, 2006, 12:23 AM
Evolved Member

^Your kidding me right? You are still waiting for your refund from this a$$hat?

To all mods on evom, please deny this vendor due to repeated crappy customer service.

I hope that evom bans this vendor FOREVER!

Dave you have no business here and I will see to it that I account for what heppened here in your own threads.

Your done.

Dont worry force I am with you all the way man. "May the force be with you."
Old May 23, 2006, 02:29 AM
Evolved Member

wow just wow..
Old May 23, 2006, 04:09 AM
Evolved Member

Good luck on that refund.

Old May 23, 2006, 04:21 AM
Evolved Member

I had a friend order a kit from accolade a few years back for his lancer. It took them like 6 months to get the kit to him. They sent the wrong hood, and the kit was poorly made, warped, and damaged. And after seeing all the complaints over the years, they'd have to PAY ME to take a body kit from them. Then after I got it, I'd sell it on ebay with a starting bid of $.01 with no reserve. LOL!!

Sorry to hear about your experience man.
Old May 23, 2006, 04:47 AM
Evolved Member

Everytime accolade makes a thread I am going to go on it and warn people. I suggest everyone do the same thing with me. This is the only way to solve things with vendors. The only way to punish them is to hurt their pocket books. I think after alot of people keep seeing people bash accolade I think people will stop buying from them.
Old May 23, 2006, 05:16 AM
Evolved Member

Either that or they start producing better business and customer service. The comment he made about him having to wait for SEIBON almost made me fly off the handle!!!
Old May 23, 2006, 05:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Assassin
Either that or they start producing better business and customer service. The comment he made about him having to wait for SEIBON almost made me fly off the handle!!!
Yeah I totally agree. And yeah I couldnt beleive what he said too. I had to read it like 10times to beleive my eyes!
Old May 23, 2006, 08:38 AM

Hi

i got a reply and the reason for the delay is due to them waiting for clearance from the central bank. ????
Old May 23, 2006, 08:51 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Everytime accolade makes a thread I am going to go on it and warn people. I suggest everyone do the same thing with me. This is the only way to solve things with vendors. The only way to punish them is to hurt their pocket books. I think after alot of people keep seeing people bash accolade I think people will stop buying from them.

Justfied or not you'll be labeled as a 'vendor basher' and possibly banned. All you have to do is reccomend to someone to do some research on who they buy from prior to making their purchase.
Old May 23, 2006, 09:00 AM
Evolving Member

Holy Jebus. This lack of service is completely outrageous. Just goes to show, money (in this case, for vendor status) can buy your way out of anything these days.
Old May 23, 2006, 09:13 AM

Wow.. best of luck to you is all i can say. If i didnt know better i'd think you were dealing with a child selling stuff on ebay.. definetly not a company, let alone a vendor..
Old May 23, 2006, 09:19 AM
Evolved Member

Looks like your company is trying to stiff another person, Im suprised your still vendors on here with all negatives coming from people on here. I know I will never do business with your company.

Give the guy his money back

Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
I already explained that we needed to cancel with SEIBON first, recieve funds back then remit to wire, It takes time but it will happen.

Look we SOLD SEIBON parts, SEIBON has NOT DELIVERED thus we were unable to provide the parts.. we are processing the refund case closed.

Customer can update the thread when that is completed, this thread can function without the ignorant comments from people that dont know whats going on...

This will be my last post here, im not going to debate others because its not their business and its not ours to deal with their comments, we have a commitment to our customer alone and we were unable to deliver the parts on time because of the Carbon Fiber shortage, and we are dealing with fixing this issue.. At this point we are preparing to Remove All Seibon Products and cancel the majority of orders.. because alot of their parts have been out of stock since Dec. 05 parts which they said would be arriving any day now from when you place your order.. we went by what SEIBON TOLD us, but the dates got pushed and pushed.. I kept calling and calling daily, and just recently when I asked where are the new consignment of Evo and Lancer parts they said "NOBODY HERE KNOWS AT THIS POINT" -Seibon !?

http://www.fibreglast.com/carbonfibershortage

Steve please update this thread once you get your refund.

Look at my trader rating.. and know this will be amicably resolved

Quick Reply: Accolade be warned