Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Accolade be warned

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2006, 03:14 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by Dave@Accolade; May 26, 2006 at 08:13 AM.
Old May 23, 2006, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
You know what SKILMATIC I dont care to justify anything to you, my answers dont concern you I was merely giving up possible reasons for this taking as long as it does.. I really care what you think of us.. you're like a chicken with its head cut off..

We have no interest in with holding a refund longer then which is necessary.. Do you think we are trying to pocket his purchase and hope that he disappears? yeah right people dont disappear after spending 2K+, with that said any attempt to do anything to the contrary of a full refund would negatively impact business on the forums, so we would like to issue a refund as soon as possible.. okay. I think you have had enough fun playing judge Judy. I will discuss the situation with the International department and I will see if I can directly refund from our U.S. Bank and get that done within the week.
Your damn right it concerns me and it concerns every single potential customer in this world! And you had better start justifying your actions pronto! That means right a way.

Keep on with your childish remarks and antics. This only helps your victims.

Well if you have no interest witholding over 2k of money then why didnt you refund it to him months ago when he had asked for it? I dont think it takes that long to send him either a personal check or money order with his name on it does it? OR MAYBE PAYPAL IT TO HIM? There ar emany ways to send money or how about western union? I am sorry, but any excuse is no excuse for you and its simply not acceptable period!

I will continue to go into everyone of your threads and tell your potential customers what happened here.

Your right I will keep playing judge judy. Maybe if you would have just sent him his money you wouldn't have my juge judy a$$ on your case. GET IT?

Well at least I thought it was funny
Old May 23, 2006, 03:36 PM
Account Disabled

Last edited by Dave@Accolade; May 26, 2006 at 08:13 AM.
Old May 23, 2006, 03:40 PM
Evolving Member

No No it was funny.
Old May 23, 2006, 03:40 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Fact: It's 3 weeks past the time of the first post which was created 10 weeks after the part was ordered.
Old May 23, 2006, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
Sure... not my concern to tell you how to invest your time, the refund will be done this week.. so keep it up while time is short... you like to lecture but you dont know all the facts, you like to simplify things but you have no idea what is going on.. enough said. Oh, and if its possible I would like to scratch you off our list of potential customers, well thats settled.
While your at it you can scratch this whole forum off as potential customers. Because I intend to at least look out for my fellow members here.

Take a look around you dave. How come buschur, turbotrix, dynoflash, etc etc has little to no complaints? Gee I wonder why? Maybe its cause they actually give great customer service and actually refund peoples money? Gee what a concept.
Old May 23, 2006, 03:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by josep1001
No No it was funny.
Thanks I am glad someone got it.
Old May 23, 2006, 03:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Brian_H
Fact: It's 3 weeks past the time of the first post which was created 10 weeks after the part was ordered.
This basically sums it up right here on the facts. Any questions anyone? Dave? Any questions or do I need to elaborate for you the facts here?
Old May 23, 2006, 03:57 PM
Evolving Member

Yea but you know what Accolade doesn't get it do they!!!! I was thinking about buying parts from Accolate, but not now!! Thanks

Accolade = Acco toolate
Old May 23, 2006, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by josep1001
Yea but you know what Accolade doesn't get it do they!!!! I was thinking about buying parts from Accolate, but not now!! Thanks

Accolade = Acco late
I know I wish they would get it cause it would make their business much more profitable if they did.

Now that they have judge judy on them its going to be hard for them to retain any credibility they might have.
Old May 23, 2006, 05:18 PM
Evolving Member

this seems to be common with accolade.... I mean as far as my expeirence goes I have placed 2 orders through them first one was an evo 6 wing that took forever for me to get and I was put off and when I asked for my money back it was shipping out that day so no refund for me..... to top things off the wing was crap and cracked all over the place within the first 2 months it was on my car....... then the second purchase I made (not realizing it was the same company was their 4G94 Throttle body insulator phenolic spacer $59.17 + shipping and I recieved a spacer that wasn't even close to the right spacer when I emailed Dave@accolade he told me to contact RPW cause thats the distributer he got them from... I also ordered the 4G94 Intake manifold phenolic spacer at the same time and it fit great .. maybe I just have had bad luck..... I know I won't order from them again but thats just me
Old May 23, 2006, 05:44 PM

WOW how is this place even a business? I have never read such a thread about a shop/business, let alone a vendor! accolate, you guys need to think about renovating your entire business, as it sits you look like a ebay scammer, not a proven vendor
Old May 23, 2006, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

^I know I know. This just makes me want to puke and how this company has never gotten sewed(spelling?) in cali yet is beyond my comprehension.
Old May 23, 2006, 07:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
^I know I know. This just makes me want to puke and how this company has never gotten sewed(spelling?) in cali yet is beyond my comprehension.

sued.... but its ok i understood U

Accolade ... in any business, i would gladly take a loss of 2k to at the very least keep good relations.

your customers can at least say "u didnt deliver, but u refunded the cash" and they will still respect u and buy from u...

now, instead of losing 2k in a refund... u just lost MANY CUSTOMERS...that eqaul to WAY more than 2k in sales.... i would guess tens of thousands....

now which one makes sense...Lose only 2k or 10, 20, or even 30k in business...???

doesnt take a smart guy to see u just lost a lot more than the refund u should have gave him... GOOD MOVE
Old May 23, 2006, 11:07 PM
Evolved Member

Yes this is pathetic. I mean I would gladly have losed 2grand out of my own pocket rather than lose a potential 20-30k in business. Which is what this guy losed. I know for sure I will never do business with this guy and I have about 10-15k to spend. Just dont know exactly what to do with it yet. I am still researching and learning. But I do know one thing that I will never do with my money and that is waiste it on accolade.

Quick Reply: Accolade be warned