Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Accolade be warned

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2006, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Force 6
Hi,

I ordered a Cf bonnet Trunk and also a spoiler from these clowns.

When I spoke to them I was told all parts were in stock and that delivery would take a week.

It’s now 10 weeks later and still no parts and every time I send an email or try to call I get the same answer from them. I have asked for my cash back but they are not listening and I think these boys are cowboys.

The website is http://www.body-kit.com/ and I would just like to per warn any one who is thinking of getting any thing from them as I am sure they are crooks.

Has any one had a similar problem with these tossers

Please let me know

Thanks Steve
Thanks for posting this. I am overseas also and it is good to know who we can trust when buying parts for our EVOs.
Old May 25, 2006, 05:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes, please warn others too in your area. Thanks
Old May 25, 2006, 11:43 PM
Evolved Member

bump
Old May 25, 2006, 11:57 PM

That sucks man, good luck
Old May 26, 2006, 12:49 AM
Evolving Member

Have to get it off my chest

Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
...You know what SKILMATIC I dont care to justify anything to you, my answers dont concern you...

.. I really dont care what you think of us.. ...you're like a chicken with its head cut off..

...Some of you evo owners just like to drop bombs, and dont care what you say or stop and think what you have just said...

...I would like to scratch you off our list of potential customers...

I myself personally, have become one of the highest rated gold vendors on the site..

This will be my last post here, im not going to debate others because its not their business and its not ours to deal with their comments...

...has now become a level of urgency (May 23, 2006 10:54 AM)
The interesting thing about this thread is that it is not what Skillmatic or anybody else has said that has made me decide not to purchase from this company. It is the comments quoted above as well as others in this thread from Accolade and its reps.

You make a big mistake that I see people in large companies make alot (as well as the one I work for) You forget you are the face of the company to the customer. While nobody doubts YOU are not the one responsible, it is not the customers concern of where or why you get your supplies. The customer contacted your company not some supplier. You need to be sympathetic and relise that while you have hundreds of customers, This customer has one order with you and he is waiting for it. Communication and sympathy is a MUST in this situation. Saying things like

"they have been unable to meet their deadlines which THEY provided us.. We are not sitting on this order.. This is a SEIBON issue" does nothing but make you look unreliable and a middle man. The customer does not need to hear this. All he needs to hear is one of two things.

I am sorry for the delay yourorder will be shipped ______

OR

sorry for the delay your money willbe recived _______

Not all this other jibberish.

Go ahead and flame on Dave. Sorry about the length of this post but this really made me angry. I can't stand it when shops act like the customers owe them a favor.

YOU EXIST BECAUSE OF US!!
Old May 26, 2006, 12:54 AM
Evolved Member

^plain and simple
Old May 26, 2006, 01:11 AM
Evolved Member

i think Accolade just does drop shipping....witch means they carry no products in the store...they just order from vendors and ship from there....i dont even think that make one product they sell....therfore i would never buy from them. when running a drop ship company u dont carry a lot of company cash....because u have no capital ther is no need to have a bank.....when someone orders a product then money pretty much goes though Accolade to say for instance SIEBON and they ship it. Drop shipping compaines have become hudge on the internet because there easy to run and you can do it from your house or small office and have no need to pay for HUDGE wharehouse full of products, therfore you make more profit......im pretty tired when im typing this so it might not make since the 1st time u read...lol
Old May 26, 2006, 02:03 AM

Hi,

You guys are right since i have rasied my concerns on this forum . My issue has become a prioraty for Accolade.

Still no cash But a BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

i HOPE IT ARRIVES SOON
Old May 26, 2006, 02:05 AM
Evolved Member

Hi,

You guys are right since i have rasied my concerns on this forum . My issue has become a prioraty for Accolade.

i HOPE IT ARRIVES SOON
You still havent got it yet!?!?!

GOD WHAT IS IT WITH THIS COMPANY?

HEY MAN I AM WITH YA ALL THE WAY.
Old May 26, 2006, 07:54 AM
Account Disabled

Hi,

i HOPE IT ARRIVES SOON
The bank said it will take 2-4 days to get to Dubai bank, first being routed to chase bank in new york.. email me david@body-kit.com and i will send you your transaction#.
Old May 26, 2006, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

^Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay its about time!
Old May 26, 2006, 04:26 PM

^werd
Old May 26, 2006, 05:13 PM
Evolved Member

Hi,

I ordered a Cf bonnet Trunk and also a spoiler from these clowns.

When I spoke to them I was told all parts were in stock and that delivery would take a week.

It’s now 10 weeks later and still no parts and every time I send an email or try to call I get the same answer from them. I have asked for my cash back but they are not listening and I think these boys are cowboys.

The website is http://www.body-kit.com/ and I would just like to per warn any one who is thinking of getting any thing from them as I am sure they are crooks.

Has any one had a similar problem with these tossers

Please let me know

Thanks Steve
Why does nobody hit the effing search button and read any posts about these clowns?

Well.... If you order from these guys at this point, you are equally as liable as they are for screwing up your order.

Honestly, how can these idiots still be in business??!! Stop supporting them then!
Old May 26, 2006, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

Oh ya... A$$OLADE
Old May 26, 2006, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

^Your 2 posts made me ROFL! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Quick Reply: Accolade be warned