Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

$305 Boost Gauge and Control Unit

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2006, 11:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TURBevO8
So sexy but so much $$$. I like the carbon pod but don't think I would like blocking the tach like that. Is that the RMR one?

It is the RMR one, but how do you figure it blocks the tach? You can clearly see the entire tach in the pic.

And yes, he did get a killer deal on the gauge and controller, thats almost crack head prices for those pieces.
Old May 11, 2006, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah you can see the numbers I guess. I like it but wouldnt get it just because I am going for the OEM look. But if I was willing to buy a carbon interior dress up kit or something to match then it would look pretty sweet. I'm just gonna do the cheap pod mounted to the right of the column.
Old May 11, 2006, 11:56 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TURBevO8
Well I already have that stuff so now it's time for a fancy boost guage. And the whole point of this thread is not to say "I wouldnt do that," the point is to say whether Stikilller got a good deal or not which he did. We are getting very off topic here.

thank you thank you~ and i did get a good deal~ and its for the control unit too, you people -.- hey i pm'd you about where i got it !