Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

THIEVES got my Rims!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2006, 02:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now Im left with the next decision, what wheels to get? I like the 5zigens I had but Im thinkin of changing it up. The 5zigen ProRacer Gn's kinda look like the stock rims but I would get them in black or hyper black. Also the gramlight 57s look nice but everywhere I check they only have silver, bronze and gold. Also I am going to get an alarm w/ a paging system so if it happens again I can crack a skull on one of these chumps. I was also thinking of wheel locking every lug to slow them down abit so I can get out thier in time. w/ the baseball bat. I personally wouldnt shoot someone for stealing my rims but I will have the .40 cal on standby just incase the thieves are packing. I honestly am leary about putting nice rims back on the car just to get stolen again but I cant leave it sitting on blocks either. AAHHH these bastards

Last edited by evoate ya; May 4, 2006 at 02:03 PM.
Old May 4, 2006, 02:04 PM
Evolved Member

Man that sucks, sorry to hear it.

If you need a doughnut I can let you have mine on loan.

Mike

Last edited by IEXCELR8; May 4, 2006 at 02:07 PM.
Old May 4, 2006, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

3800 OMFG that is a ton of money.... good job,,, I hope someone steals my rims!!!
Old May 4, 2006, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
damnn thats $950 for each stock rim and tire combo. My cousin's sti bbs's werent even that much. They were 750 with rim and tire.
Old May 4, 2006, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoate ya
Thats the best thing of all. I moved out of Philly to the suburbs because of the crime. I now live in Media Pa. which is alot safer, or so I thought.
Sharks follow the food.
That's the reason I didn't accept a job in Philly.
Old May 4, 2006, 06:05 PM

damn that sucks. i hate people that steal crap. this just happened about 20min from me..

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=17856@kcbs.dayport.com

http://www.venturacountystar.com/vcs...669362,00.html

and erven though the cops make a bust they still say streetracing was why it happened. they can't even get their facts straight
Old May 4, 2006, 06:06 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry to hear that.
Old May 4, 2006, 09:55 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Hkysk8r07
damn that sucks. i hate people that steal crap. this just happened about 20min from me..

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=17856@kcbs.dayport.com

http://www.venturacountystar.com/vcs...669362,00.html

and erven though the cops make a bust they still say streetracing was why it happened. they can't even get their facts straight
That clown they interviewed made it sound like the R32 and R34 Skyline's they found were from the 50's.
Old May 5, 2006, 05:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BMan
Sharks follow the food.
That's the reason I didn't accept a job in Philly.
LOL! BMan, you live in North Jersey, the car theft capitol of the east coast. Philadelphia area certainly has its share of car thefts, as does any major metro area. But North Jersey/NYC metro region takes the cake for auto theft rates in the east.
Old May 5, 2006, 05:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoate ya
Thats the best thing of all. I moved out of Philly to the suburbs because of the crime. I now live in Media Pa. which is alot safer, or so I thought.
damn sorry to hear this
ive been to media it really isnt that bad of a area though
Old May 5, 2006, 06:00 AM
Evolving Member

Sorry to hear bro... what apartment complex is that ? It looks like William Penn Dr.
Old May 5, 2006, 06:59 AM
Account Disabled

TERRORIST. I'm just going to throw my this out there because they're the scapegoat for just about everything these days.

The al Qaeda network has finally found a way to bring America down from the inside. They've come up with an evil plan to cripple the engineering and computer ________ (insert job field) capabilities of this great nation by hitting us where it hurts the most, our EVO's and STI's. Having browsed the evom and noics (or whatever it’s called) forums, al Qaeda has figured out that most owners are in some sort technical field that may directly or indirectly involve the DOD. By attacking our vehicles they are guaranteed to take at least 14 hours (cops an insurance) of R&D out of whatever project we’re working on and slash our productivity in half because we start checking on our babies every 20 minutes. The effects having your evo broken into may also included night terrors and loss of bowel control, which eventually leads to unemployment and the need of psychiatric help. It’s all one big C-O-N-spiracy !!!!!!!!!!!!

swing and a miss
Old May 5, 2006, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
*crickets cherping*
Old May 5, 2006, 12:45 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by thechoc
TERRORIST. I'm just going to throw my this out there because they're the scapegoat for just about everything these days.

The al Qaeda network has finally found a way to bring America down from the inside. They've come up with an evil plan to cripple the engineering and computer ________ (insert job field) capabilities of this great nation by hitting us where it hurts the most, our EVO's and STI's. Having browsed the evom and noics (or whatever it’s called) forums, al Qaeda has figured out that most owners are in some sort technical field that may directly or indirectly involve the DOD. By attacking our vehicles they are guaranteed to take at least 14 hours (cops an insurance) of R&D out of whatever project we’re working on and slash our productivity in half because we start checking on our babies every 20 minutes. The effects having your evo broken into may also included night terrors and loss of bowel control, which eventually leads to unemployment and the need of psychiatric help. It’s all one big C-O-N-spiracy !!!!!!!!!!!!

swing and a miss
strike 1, 2 and 3...bit it made me laugh thinking about you typing it.
Old May 5, 2006, 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

dang! and i was supposed to be in media for a solidworks event yesterday and spend the night the night before. now i feel better that i couldn't make it. sorry to hear about the rims man. i hope they drop one on their foot and break all their toes.

Quick Reply: THIEVES got my Rims!!!