Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

im so confused

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2006, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by escoson
i dont see why they would bash you for power mods. i could see if you put on shnozzle leds or neons but for power mods i dont think anyone should bash you!

ps: if you didnt get a 02 housing i suggest that when you do the tbe and def. get a fuel pump!
See this is a perfect example of random people saying random stuff to you.

compare:

This guy says you need a fuel pump, while the IX's already have an upgraded fuel pump from the factory.

TO

Some random person telling you you're and idiot for having the wrong mod preference.

See, people say random **** in this forum, just to see their text down on the site. Don't worry about it.

But if the majority of people are telling you are an idiot, you better rethink what your doing, because it isn't just a coincidence.
Old May 5, 2006, 08:49 AM
Evolved Member

Thumbs down kill you?

Originally Posted by travman
What's the saying: "What doesnt kill you makes you stronger"?.....Don't take what people say to heart? Just read, listen to good respnses and continue to learn as much as you can......This way you ask good questions and it keeps from getting **** on all the time.

As for the smartass's....well most just do it to have some fun, I myself do it... Dont take life so serious, in due time you will post smartass responses and the next newb will question why you are so mean...

If you read his other posts you'll see he's getting very close to the "kill you" part of your quote. The "you" being his new EVO IX.
Old May 5, 2006, 09:26 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KOEvo
But if the majority of people are telling you are an idiot, you better rethink what your doing, because it isn't just a coincidence.
hmm is it possible to teach an idiot new tricks?
Old May 5, 2006, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

I actually appreciate people like Warrtalon on here. I would never suffer the fools he does on here. This place is 80% complete morons, 15% wannabe "experts" who don't know S H I T, and then the remaining 5% that know what the hell they are talking about, but don't want to post much because some ignoramus will come out of the woodwork and start arguing with them.

The crappy signal to noise ratio keeps most knowledgeable 4G63T-orientated people away from this site. Look how few if any posts you see from respected people like Robert Young, Brent Rau, John Shepard, Sean Ivey, etc., etc, you see on here. I imagine few of them want to give advice on here only to be argued with by the mental midgets and Shiv (false prophet) disciples. I constantly see absolutely horrid advice be given on here, and no actual effort to control such mis-information by the administration.

I'd rather have controversy on here from Dave Buschur calling moronic vendors out, than the complete orgy between newbies, and ex-Honda jdm-trend-humping wannabes that dominates this site. If I want text-based slapstick comedy, I come here; if I want good advice, I go to nabr.
Old May 5, 2006, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by travman
What's the saying: "What doesnt kill you makes you stronger"?.....Don't take what people say to heart?
Or anothing saying here: http://despair.com/adversity.html
Old May 5, 2006, 12:41 PM
Evolving Member

Before i bought my IX, i told my somebody that im gonna buy it and all i get is "f**k the evo!", he drives a 97civic hatchback, i figure he's just hatin' coz he cant get one, meaning he cant afford it...yea ders a lot of haters out there...keep doin wat yu started and show em off!
Old May 5, 2006, 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

no

Originally Posted by LetItBreath
is this your first sport compact?
no i had a rsx before this
Old May 6, 2006, 06:39 AM
Evolved Member

Turbo?

Originally Posted by fastassfourdoor
no i had a rsx before this
Did it have one of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SIMUL...61915523QQrdZ1
Old May 6, 2006, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Roberto

I'd rather have controversy on here from Dave Buschur calling moronic vendors out, than the complete orgy between newbies, and ex-Honda jdm-trend-humping wannabes that dominates this site. If I want text-based slapstick comedy, I come here; if I want good advice, I go to nabr.
I agree.