Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Dealership screwed us. Should my friend talk to a lawyer?

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2006, 03:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Count Line Mitsubishi in Middlebury....

Even when I was ecstatic about my new car and hadn't realized i was being raped without lube on the price i thought their sales dept was total **** and they had horrible customer service. I was there for over 6 hours....and no one could be bothered. Hell I drove my 03 Lancer there that day to trade it in...it was a 5 speed OZ Rally. I hadnt slept in 2 days and was practically falling asleep already and pulling into a real tight parking space on the hill outside the showroom. Bunch of the sales guys were out there smoking and I had the car in 2nd when it shoulda been in first pulling into the spot really slowly. Car made a funny noise and they all laughed at me and said i should look into an automatic....

Hell of a way to treat a potential customer that came to spend almost 30 grand...
Old May 15, 2006, 05:11 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
There is really nothing for us to add. If you want this to continue, please have your friend post here. That way we are communicating with the car owner and not second hand thoughts and opinions. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks. Closed.

Speedlimit...