Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Urgent Help Needed !!!! Hit And Run By White Evo

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2006, 02:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Urgent Help Needed !!!! Hit And Run By White Evo

hi friends,

On Sun 14/5/06 Sun at about 10.30 am. My Car a Peugeot 206 was Hit by a White EVolution Car along the Road of Guilemard near Geyland. The Driver actually HIT AND RUN! The White Evo was actually executing a illegal U turn along the road. I was going straight. The white Evo hit onto my right side of my car and immediately sped off. I have reported the case to the police and accordding to the police, becos it is a Hit and Run case. They will definitely investigate thoroughly.

I have also info my friends who drive Evo becos this to look out for a white evo with damage on the left bumper. I have also posted this thread in a number of car forum to look out for this guy. I know that there are very few white Evo with SDG plate. Also, i went over to LTA to report the case. They will single out a few white evo with that number plate.

I am appealing to the friends in the forum to help me nail this guy. It is really irresponsible. Pls help me by emailing to me if u see the car or know the number plate. Thank you so much for ur help. Have a nice day friends

my email. commandozx@hotmail.com
Old May 15, 2006, 02:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
He prolly didn't have insurance dude. You are screwed. Not to mention all the police will do is put it on file. Unless someone got hurt thats all they will do. Where do you live? And its because not "becos."

Also you should get rid of that peugot and get an evo. Someones telling you something. If you had an evo you would have been able to catch up to him.

Sorry to hear what happened to ya but youmiles well just get rid of the peugot and get a real car. Just my .02
Old May 15, 2006, 02:41 AM
Evolving Member

Why is he screwed?? if he has full coverage your insurance company should cover the damages.
Old May 15, 2006, 02:41 AM
Evolved Member

it would help if you gave us EXACT location of where you were
Old May 15, 2006, 02:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BigEd925
Why is he screwed?? if he has full coverage your insurance company should cover the damages.
Dude whats wrong with you? Thats exactly my point your right his insurance will have to cover the damages. THAT MEANS HES SCREWED CAUSE NOT ONLY WILLHE HAVE TO PAY A DEDUCTABLE but his insuance rates will go higher. It will go on his record(even though its not his fault). And the other guy gets away clean and clear except for his damages which he will end up buying a body kit or somehting. So its a win win situation for the guy who ran.

Use your head its common sense. Either way he has to end up paying for it out of his pocket. Which shouldnt be the case. THE GUY SHOULDVE stopped and did the rght thing which then all he would have to pay is the deductable.
Old May 15, 2006, 04:43 AM
Evolved Member

You're obviously not in the US, so this may not be the best place to ask.
Old May 15, 2006, 04:59 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
We have no idea what continent, country, city, state or town you are talking about. PM me with the details if you want this re-opened. Thread closed. Thanks.