Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

SUGGESTION FOR NEW TOPIC: electronics/stereo/security/i.c.e?

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2006, 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SUGGESTION FOR NEW TOPIC: electronics/stereo/security/i.c.e?

I dont know if there is an evo topic for this..like posting STEREO info i.e head units installed, speaker sizes, amp/sub locations, satellite radio, etc. ELECTRONICS info i.e EBC's, Electronic dampning controllers, etc. SECURITY info i.e alarms, locations, installtion help, wire codes, etc. I know most of you guys are more into GO and rather spend your money on performance parts..but theres still a majority of owners who like to spend some money on the the inside and I.C.E..and itd be awesome if we had a topic just for this instead of posting in GENERAL or RAlliart's forums. Whatya think?
Old May 15, 2006, 02:22 PM
Evolved Member

Everyone does that in Show and Shine already, there's a few big long threads even.
Old May 15, 2006, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

um ya but show n shine is a little more vague..it could be showing stuff from your subwoofer port to a valve spring.
Old May 15, 2006, 03:50 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah, I agree there should be a section for electronics. A lot of questions for stereos and
other misc electronics get posted in the general forum.

I think the general section would get cleaned up a bit if more forum section where added to the site.
But trying to get more categories added to forums is like asking for million bucks.