Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Fastest Evo in the World

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2006, 11:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gideon201
AMS doesnt want someone to have a faster evo than them obviously.
Second, I need a japanese comapany, not an american only since it is a mitsubishi.
OMG... I'm tryin not to flame with every fiber of my being!

I'm a JDM fanatic but sorry man. The Japs have nothing on AMS. They are the place to go. They can put a jdm muffler, aif filter, bov and wastegate on your car along with the big Fast and Furious wing if you want. You'll be blinged out in no time.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bolio
I think middle schools are out for summer.
Hit the nail on the head with that one..
Old May 23, 2006, 11:12 AM
Evolving Member

This is serious BUT it wont be done overnight. I do have a life and stuff I need to pay for. 75k was just a ballpark figure it might go up might go down.

but then

"I got like 75k to spend on it and make it the fastest in the world. I have a list of parts to go with but i want opinions on what"

dude is BS...he's a dreamer... and i suspect mass quantities of crack/cocaine were used during his pregnancy....
Old May 23, 2006, 11:12 AM
Evolving Member

Ever hear of formula D and HIN???
ROFL.. no never. I live in a closet with no door handle on the inside of it. Food is slipped in under a crack in the floor.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DRAGIN
OMG... I'm tryin not to flame with every fiber of my being!

I'm a JDM fanatic but sorry man. The Japs have nothing on AMS. They are the place to go. They can put a jdm muffler, aif filter, bov and wastegate on your car along with the big Fast and Furious wing if you want. You'll be blinged out in no time.
Either he's a troll (which has my vote at this point), or he's a rich snob.

Him: I wipe my butt with 100's...I need to spend it on something. How 'bout the Evo? How do I go about making it the fastest in the world?

EvoM: <answer>

Him: No, that can't be right.

EvoM: <answer reiterated>

Him: No, still not right.

EvoM: .....

Him: I'm just so misunderstood

EvoM: .......................
Old May 23, 2006, 11:14 AM
Evolved Member

Old May 23, 2006, 11:17 AM
Account Disabled

Psssh.

It's too late, I already have the fastest Evo in the world. All of your attempts will be in vain. I purchased the OZ Racing Extreme XXX Edition rims, already. I have the K&N Monsoon Rain 6 foot wide intake. My eight inch exhaust going to my T9000 " Eliminator " edition turbo actually creates gail force winds from the exhaust port. And at full boost everything behind me just gets pushed back, including my competition, if they're not already seventy miles behind me. I run 3.4s 1/4 miles on low boost which is 600 psi. If I crank it up to 730 psi I run about 2.9s I get to sixty in .5 seconds. This all cost me about $10,000,000. So you're not even going to touch me with $75,000. My trap speed is 550 mph. And every dyno I've been on has exploded so my HP is yet to be determined.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Will a mod please just shut down this thread for christ sakes
Old May 23, 2006, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by DRAGIN
ROFL.. no never. I live in a closet with no door handle on the inside of it. Food is slipped in under a crack in the floor.

hahahaha
Old May 23, 2006, 11:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ultraist
It's too late, I already have the fastest Evo in the world. All of your attempts will be in vain. I purchased the OZ Racing Extreme XXX Edition rims, already. I have the K&N Monsoon Rain 6 foot wide intake. My eight inch exhaust going to my T9000 " Eliminator " edition turbo actually creates gail force winds from the exhaust port. And at full boost everything behind me just gets pushed back, including my competition, if they're not already seventy miles behind me. I run 3.4s 1/4 miles on low boost which is 600 psi. If I crank it up to 730 psi I run about 2.9s I get to sixty in .5 seconds. This all cost me about $10,000,000. So you're not even going to touch me with $75,000. My trap speed is 550 mph. And every dyno I've been on has exploded so my HP is yet to be determined.
jajaja
Old May 23, 2006, 11:22 AM
Evolving Member

No takers? Your loss... last time you'll see her while still in the 17s....

Old May 23, 2006, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ultraist
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

you know, I can honestly say I was laughing out loud after reading this post, lol.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:24 AM
Evolving Member

Ya my Tercel blows up AWD dynos left and right. I've got an RC car rear end, with a JDM Porsche Sportec Motor with a supercharger, NOS, and Nitrous. Oh, and I got a shift kit with a line lock and a new 45,000RPM stall convertor. It's barely a street car anymore. I'm still pullin about 49mpg with this set up.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BaseModelEvo
No takers? Your loss... last time you'll see her while still in the 17s....

will you take 75k? Thats the most i will offer is 75k. I'm sorry but I just can't see this car being worth a penny more than 75k, so take it or leave it.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:26 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LetItBreath
will you take 75k? Thats the most i will offer is 75k. I'm sorry but I just can't see this car being worth a penny more than 75k, so take it or leave it.

Hellooooooooooo, Dip****. NOS AND NITROUS!!!! You obviously aren't a real Super Street Racer and I bet you don't even have a "Street Credits" Card in your wallet. Lame...yuck. Go flame some other forum. $75k, what a freakin joke....

(PS My stomach hurts now. Yes, from laughing.)

Quick Reply: Fastest Evo in the World