Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Fastest Evo in the World

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2006, 11:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
75k? lmao, thats it!? i got half a mil to put on evo, i should ask the forum people what to do with my half mil. come on, if anyone in their right mind had $75 to really spend on an Evo, they would know exactly where to go for help, not come on the forum and post a list of mods and what brand to get, LMAO!~ what a joke!~
Old May 23, 2006, 11:51 AM
Evolved Member

...u know I hope this thread gets sticky'd just to show what can happen to you for posting such nonsensical garbage.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:54 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by stikillller
75k? lmao, thats it!? i got half a mil to put on evo, i should ask the forum people what to do with my half mil. come on, if anyone in their right mind had $75 to really spend on an Evo, they would know exactly where to go for help, not come on the forum and post a list of mods and what brand to get, LMAO!~ what a joke!~

I laugh at your pathetic attempt to become the Alpha Male in this situation. I will now inform you of my $10,000,000 Evo which runs 2.9s 1/4 miles, as PREVIOUSLY stated in this thread. I will give you $1,000,000 just because I feel sorry for you. My ***** is now larger.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

lol, i dont think i've ever had so much fun on any thread in any forum I've ever been on.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mmelmann
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...5C278AF570.htm

This kit will definately get you there. It's American made though, so you might not like it.
I don't think that you guys watched this video. It will definately make you wet your pants.
Old May 23, 2006, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

I wouldnt normlly say this, but yeah, the guys at AMS will def be able to help you. So will TT, Buschur, etc etc.

Really....I would say that something to the effect of an HKS T51R SPL turbo sitting on AMS' new drag header design (if they would make it for someone else) with the largest possible engine combo you can find....

I know RnR would love to have someone jump on the 2.7 bandwagon, but considering its untested (as far as I know, may have changed) its risky.

Just the same, Crower makes a serious Evo stroker kit....try them.
Old May 23, 2006, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ultraist
I laugh at your pathetic attempt to become the Alpha Male in this situation. I will now inform you of my $10,000,000 Evo which runs 2.9s 1/4 miles, as PREVIOUSLY stated in this thread. I will give you $1,000,000 just because I feel sorry for you. My ***** is now larger.

Heres a TMI for everyone...I have been ill as of the past day or so. Stomach virus....I just laughed so hard imagine what I was running to avoid....
Old May 23, 2006, 12:05 PM
Evolving Member

I picture this guy hopping into his new toy for the first time and dropping the clutch and driving straight into a tree.End of the "worlds fastest EVO".
Old May 23, 2006, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by brooks1005
I picture this guy hopping into his new toy for the first time and dropping the clutch and driving straight into a tree.End of the "worlds fastest EVO".
If there is an evo god, he would smite him in such a manner.
Old May 23, 2006, 12:15 PM

I haven't been here long, but 75K spent on a 28-30K car....well, never mind, if you have nothing noce to say, right.
Old May 23, 2006, 12:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
This guy is joking. It's like he has been playing GT4 for a while and now wants to play pretend on the internet.
Old May 23, 2006, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

thats the first thing I thought of when i saw stage 3 lightweight, lol. Stage 3 light weight is the long way to say gutted.
Old May 23, 2006, 12:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ultraist
hahaahhahaha of course it is
Old May 23, 2006, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by CICreations
Why on earth would anyone pay $35K for a new MR then dump $75K into it on mods.
That's lame. Although I call BS on this thread too, I hate it when people say that. Where do you draw the line, where too much spent on mods is too much? $1 more then you would spend? I've seen $100K Supras, 70K Civics and Tegs and everything in between at shows. IT would take you at least 75K to duplicate the Norris or HKS Time attack Evo, and those cars do things that no other car on the planet can do stock, or modded. So who's to say wether it is worth it or not? You?

Ha, to each his own. Having the world's fastest Evo is one thing, or just being another guy with an ordinary Porsche is another, to some people fame and notoriety is worth the price.
Old May 23, 2006, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Gideon201
Wow, I ask for help and I get a little, but a lot of criticism. Let me clarify very clearly.

I love the Evolution, thats why I didn't just buy a 911 or Diablo, besides I like to work on cars, not just get one and showcase it.

I am a design engineer, thats how I have the money to spend, not to mention no wife or family, just mortgage for all those who don't understand you can do this if your single without responsibilities.

Why am I putting so much into this car?
It's a hobby for myself, can't a person have fun with their money? I know there are a lot of other cars and things available.

I am not a "PRO" racer and not the "best mechanic," but I am not new at this. I do have experience with both. I know people who own shops, and the work will be done there with the correct tools.

Yes this will be a money grabber and something expensive to maintain, but if I have the money to spend wouldn't you think I have the money to maintain it.

The reason I don't want to go with AMS is because it is a Japanese car, and I do want to go with Japanese companies. It probably will cost more and thats fine since parts will have to be imported.

The main reason for all this is the car will not be staying in the states, it will be going back to Tokyo.

Hopefully this has cleared up a lot of stuff for everyone who posted.

That's right Gideon201, overnight parts from Japan. Just call Dominic Torretto

Quick Reply: Fastest Evo in the World