Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Works Brain Flash.

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2006, 11:35 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WORKS and their employees present and conduct themselves in a very professional manner on the phone and online-I appreciate that.
That and the many favorable and very few unfavorable comments about their products and service led me to purchase their products of the many available.
I am now repeating those favorable comments. Oliver, Kirk, and Jamie never rushed me and continue to patiently help develop my car in all areas of tuning. I appreciate that and have absolutely no issues paying for there excellent products and service.
I charge more in my business than some of my competitors as well. I'm also generally more educated, experienced, and productive. Sometimes you can get a great deal-sometimes you get what you pay for-to each their own.
Time to go enjoy my Evo as I pick up some fixin's for the BBQ

Johannes
Old May 27, 2006, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts
it's very encouraging to hear this.. I ordered my parts (DP+Cat Del+DC sports TBE+Defi guages) which i will get sometime in the next three weeks..

I will soon get to contact Jamie thru my cousin in Massechutstshststshtsthst (watever u guys spell it) to send my ECU to Works, get it flashed and back with a Works drop in Filter to Dubai..

I think my car will be the first out-of-USA Works flashed Evo on the Planet? Woo!! but i guess there has been ppl before who did that..

And many thanks to Mhyar on the forums who guided me thru all this.. after reading so much +ve feedback from Works, I really trust him and hope my project will soon see the light!

Wael
Old May 27, 2006, 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Waz996
it's very encouraging to hear this.. I ordered my parts (DP+Cat Del+DC sports TBE+Defi guages) which i will get sometime in the next three weeks..

I will soon get to contact Jamie thru my cousin in Massechutstshststshtsthst (watever u guys spell it) to send my ECU to Works, get it flashed and back with a Works drop in Filter to Dubai..

I think my car will be the first out-of-USA Works flashed Evo on the Planet? Woo!! but i guess there has been ppl before who did that..

And many thanks to Mhyar on the forums who guided me thru all this.. after reading so much +ve feedback from Works, I really trust him and hope my project will soon see the light!

Wael
no you aint the only one gettin flashed from out of the US ...
cuz i am from bahrain and i might get tuned by JSTR tunning
Old May 27, 2006, 02:10 PM
Evolving Member

I have to agree 100% with Warrtalon. I used to have a works p2r flash and then I switched to Al's custom dynoflash and a forge mbc and what a difference. Controlling your boost through the oem bc is the worst. Now it hits harder than ever and holds strong. The thing that sold me was I have been driving my evo for years with the p2 flash and when Al was done tunning it, it was the first time ever that I was glued to my seat. My car is putting down 400+whp now and running stronger than ever. I've never been happier than this with my car. I strongy suggest Dynoflash over any other tuner out there because of this. Believe me you won't be disapointed. Also Warrtalon is the man he has helped me out befor and is a great member to this forum
Old May 28, 2006, 07:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Waz996

Wael
Check my sig, I've gone the WORKS route and am very pleased with the outcome. I live in SA so I have the RHD evo 8 260. they had to biuld a custom flash for me as it was the first (or so i understand) and what an awesome job they did.

WORKS all the way
Old May 29, 2006, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts
Well, all my respects and admiration to Wartallon and all the Dynoflashes over your side of the planet.. How many of us Evo owners here wish to have you guys around here!

Yet to my knowledge, in this country, we only have a few ecu tuners here who are equipping really great cars: Dave doing Unichip installations and Sam doing Ecutec even specializing in rally cars, not to forget about the legendary Bin Sulayim who does some crazy installations as well!

But at the end of the day, I'd rather have my evo's ecu mapped with more certainty and peace of mind like the Works' even though i might not gain the extra horses..

Dead-Man Inc: i was refering as my evo going to have the first WORKS flash out of the USA and in the Gulf! :-)

Wael