Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Warning!!never Use Mmca!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2006, 01:33 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by naucrx
My payments were $799.98 a month. I refinanced at my credit union after I sold my other car and my payments went down to $502 (4.9%). The car is paid off now.

One thing I learned though, don't buy a car during a "we finance anyone sale." lol
Who did you refinance through?
Old May 25, 2006, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ultraist
Who did you refinance through?
Corporate America Family Credit Union
Old May 25, 2006, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

re fi

re fi through your credit union if you can get a better rate.
Old May 25, 2006, 02:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Why do people make life harder than it is. Just sign up with electronic withdrawal from your bank account and you do not have to worry avout mailing in a check or doing it over the phone. On the 16th of every month, Center One Financial take $358 from my bank account. No extra fees, no mail and stamps, no phone call.

The only thing I want to know is the web site of Center One Financial? Anyone know?
Old May 25, 2006, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

I dont trust companies with that much personal info. If they cant even post a check why should I trust them with my bank account.
And what happens when they mess up. You get stuck waiting for your money back.
And some people cant afford that mistake to happen. and when your bank hits you with a overdraft charge and your other bill bounce. Do you think they will call your bank and explain it.
Just been burned 1 to many times
Old May 25, 2006, 03:42 PM
Evolved Member

Wtf??

Originally Posted by evo1337
I dont trust companies with that much personal info. If they cant even post a check why should I trust them with my bank account.
And some people cant afford that mistake to happen. and when your bank hits you with a overdraft charge and your other bill bounce. Do you think they will call your bank and explain it.

It's your bank that handles it not MMCA. You're not very trusting for a Morman.
Old May 25, 2006, 03:52 PM
Evolving Member

MMCA claimed my first payment was late back in 1997 when I bought my 2G, which is odd because the first payment was DUE ON THE DAY OF PURCHASE! Total tools there if you ask me, I thought it best to pay cash for the Evo.
Old May 25, 2006, 03:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by evo1337
I have been doing direct withdrawal from my bank account to pay for my cars since 1998. I did it with Nissan, Toyota, my credit union, and now with Mitsu. There has not been one error.

The only time crap happens is when people do not keep enough money in their bank accounts to cover their expenses. And if that is the case, then people should not buy an EVO.
Old May 25, 2006, 05:46 PM
Evolving Member

Ive had double payments come out in the past and its hard to get your money back. They were like "we'll just credit it to next months payment" and wouldn't refund it until I got ahold of a supervisor.
Also ive had a previous employer messed up the direct deposit and cut us a manual check on monday morning. I didnt have a problem but some other ppl at work got nailed with fees and overdraft charges due to auto debit.
I do keep money in the bank but when your money gets messed with its like someone keying the evo
I understand the convience but when $h!t goes wrong its a pain 4$$
You live,you learn