Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

whats up with Z-1 performance?? (not good)

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2006, 12:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whats up with Z-1 performance?? (not good)

hey i called z1 today "this is the second time" and every time i call some guy answer's and is all like rude and non helpfull whats up with that?I thought the first time i called i just got someone that was in a ba mood but i called again like a month later same guy same attitude anyone else have a problem with z-1 performance

there coustermer service is bad and i want to order a part from them that nobody has and iam worried that there not a reliable source, can anyone chime in on this have any past experience good or bad???
Old May 26, 2006, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Contact username Rollaway via PM. I doubt he would give you any attitude and will take care of you.

Are you saying they are the only ones that have a part you need?
Old May 26, 2006, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

There was a thread on this before as well. I have dealt several times with Adam from Z-1 and I have had nothing but great service. He definetly doesn't have the best phone voice and it does seem like he is in a bad mood, but his service and communication is A+. Even when I had a damaged product, he helped me get a new piece in a timely manner.

I would say give him a chance. the phone voice is not great but his service, and communication is top notch.
Old May 26, 2006, 12:46 PM
Evolving Member

awsome, ok just wanted to know if anyone had any experience's with them. thanks for the replys guys
Old May 26, 2006, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

If you also look at Z-1's feedback rating, he has had only 1 negative out of 129 ratings. the rest are good. He communicates best through e-mail and he is quick to respond and help you get the stuff you need.
Old May 26, 2006, 01:10 PM
Evolving Member

Adam is the man for getting all the parts you need...i have never had a problem with him or his business...hes a stand up guy that will go out of his way to help you find what you are looking for.
Old May 26, 2006, 04:25 PM
Evolved Member

Yes. I too will attest to Adam's credibility. He is an honest guy and I have never had a problem with Z1.
Old May 26, 2006, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

Adam is very focused and down-to-business while working, don't take it as a bad mood. He is a great asset and I have purchased a lot of parts from him with no complaints.
Old May 26, 2006, 06:15 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I know Adam personally.. I have to agree with everyone else, he is knowledgable and focused, and really busy.. So if he sounds gruff and to the point, its really because he has a good business going on.
Old May 26, 2006, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

Ive dealt with Adam on several occasions. And multiple times he has given me great service and the best deals. Dont be hesitant to order from him.
Old May 26, 2006, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

adam and gerrard are the best when it comes to getting things and replying. What are u looking for from them. I probably have it hah, since i have most of the jdm market on both my evos. oh well..
Old May 26, 2006, 07:59 PM

Adam is the best
Old May 26, 2006, 08:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
is he still with Eve ?
Old May 26, 2006, 09:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SilverMRGrl
hey i called z1 today "this is the second time" and every time i call some guy answer's and is all like rude and non helpfull whats up with that?I thought the first time i called i just got someone that was in a ba mood but i called again like a month later same guy same attitude anyone else have a problem with z-1 performance

there coustermer service is bad and i want to order a part from them that nobody has and iam worried that there not a reliable source, can anyone chime in on this have any past experience good or bad???
Maybe it's you. Seriously though, I have had nothing but GREAT service from Z1 Performance.
Old May 26, 2006, 10:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Adam is very busy guy who's cooped up in a small room all day long lol.

But dont let that bother you, he's a top notch vendor with excellent customer service. I get most my stuff from him, it also helps that he's 15mins down the road

Quick Reply: whats up with Z-1 performance?? (not good)