Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

PINKS just a reminder/pinks fans chat here

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2006, 07:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah by now it's probably easy to find a busted up Evo to make into a $hitbox race car and race it on pinks. Nobody would want to put up their shop car I don't think...but I could be wrong.
Old May 31, 2006, 07:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i think if al, ams b/r, works, tt, and the rest put there shop car on the line i think each one would hand it back to the other person. the evo people/vendors have a pastion for evo's and working on them. i dont think they will kill another man's dreams. they got the win and the respect. i think thats good for them. there all nice guys and i think they would do the right thing. i would and deep inside you would to.
Old May 31, 2006, 07:49 PM
Fomer Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man, I just finished watching it, that wreck wasn't that bad. At first I thought he hit it head on, but he just caught the front corner, brought the rear into it and than spun around a couple of times. He was going really fast, but the way he hit made it not that bad.

I was in a car that hydroplaned on I-4, did almost the same thing, but only around 70. Spun around, hit the pass. side rear corner against the concrete wall barrier thing, did like a 360 and stoped. That was in a civic. Only thing that happend was the bumper broke and it dented the rear quarter.

The way everyone was talking made it sound really bad.
Old Jun 7, 2006, 02:40 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i drove the CRX

im the one who drove the CRX... it was a fun day. glad you guys liked it, and glad i didnt wipe out

after my grandma watched the episode she called and asked me to stop racing haha