Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

For those who have had the dealer replace their spoiler

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2006, 11:38 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those who have had the dealer replace their spoiler

About six months ago I took my evo to the dealer for its service and I told them about my peeling spoiler. The service manager seamed really nice seeing as I have done business with them for my entire driving life, and he told me that they would order a new one for me. My first reaction was AWSOME I got one of the few Mitsu dealers that isn’t going to pull some BS about fixing warranty problems. So a few weeks went by and I called them back asking if the spoiler had arrived. They told me it had but they sent it back because no one came to pick it up. I was like WTF you never called me so how was I suppose to know to pick it up. The guy says ok ill order another one. Now it has been over a month and its still on backorder. So I guess my question for you guys is, how long did it take to get your replacement spoiler in? Also is there anyone higher up on the latter I can give a call because I have a gut feeling there going to push me away until my bumper to bumper warranty ends in a few 1000 miles.

Thanks