Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

please help with intercooler pipe kit ????

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2006, 09:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
please help with intercooler pipe kit ????

does anybody know who or where makes or has a FULL intercooler pipe kit for a evo 9 mr? i bought a full pipe kit from xs enginerring for a evo 8 "but i was told it SHOULD fit with no problems" well guess what happen............? dosent fit well no i lied it does fit but like crap! its rubbing on the car and dosent line up at at all and to top it off the way the intercooler pipe is made the pipe necks down on a slant real hard and it has rolled edges too but still blows off and yes i do have t bolt clamps, but i know i can get away with just the licp but i want the whole set ya know i like the way it looks just got a small batt kit from nesi engineering and thats actually the kit i want to get i wanted to know if anyone on the fourms has the nesi full pipe kit on there evo 9 mr with the stock front mount?? on there web
ste they say it does fit but the pics show a evo 9 rs with there front mount on it iam woundering if it fits the stock front mount so if anyone with info on this would be awsome and very helpful to me

ps. also buschur's upper pipe kit does that go from the throttle body down to the front mount or does it just attach to the stock piping near the intake?? anyone know?? or have this pipe

also i searched and nothing for the nesi eng. kit for the evo 9 mr's or the buschur's kit

i posted this on turbo/engine/drivetrain and got no help with this i was hoping someone can shed some light on this thanks again~~!!!!!!!
Old Jun 17, 2006, 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
if this was a repost from erlyer today you had a reply. you installed it rong. maby the lower pipe wont fit but the rest should. if you want some help pm me. il guid you thru it. ok.
Old Jun 17, 2006, 10:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes it is a repost and i got no help from that "reply" its not installed wrong TRUST ME lol lol, the pipes only go on one way and iam pretty mechanically inclined too ha ha, its made for a evo 8 and they said it " SHOULD " fit but it dosent, i can post pics tomorrow if u want and when they sold it to me they said that there making a xs enginerring kit for the evo 9 but had to wait a month and a half so i said if it dosent fit ill put it on my 7 cause i know that will fit but now i want a full kit for my 9 mr and ppl keep writing " U DONT NEED A FULL KIT, YOUR WASTING YOUR MONEY ALL U NEED IS THE LICP " i know all of that i just want to know if there is a vendor out there or if someone on the fourms has a full pipe kit for the evo 9 mr thats all i want to know
Old Jun 17, 2006, 10:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
pm'ed