Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

My evo was stolen today - Please Help

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2006, 09:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My evo was stolen today - Please Help

Hey guys

Today between 3:30 and 6:30 pm my Evo was stolen. It is a 2005 Graphite Grey Evo MR. Liscense plate number: 5PJUO36

The car is completely stock (yeah I know, doesn't give you much to work with). The only distinguishable thing is that it has tinted windows and no front liscense plate. The drivers side window was smashed out too.

If you happen to see it, or even think you see it please report it to CHP (you can call 911 and they will connect you). Also I imagine they will be parting the car out. PLEASE MESSAGE ME if you see any MR parts for sale that seem suspicious.

This completely sucks, and probably means I will no longer be driving an Evo. My phone and wallet (with ID, credit cards and plenty of money) were in the car. Although I might not seem pissed, I really am. I almost dont know how to feel... This is amazing, I think I am still in shock from the moment I pulled into the parking lot with my friend and noticed the car was gone. I dont know how to feel right now besides just completely violated by some jackass loser who has no moral compas.

Last edited by DreamLike1; Aug 2, 2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 09:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DreamLike1
Hey guys

Today between 3:30 and 6:30 pm my Evo was stolen. It is a 2005 Graphite Grey Evo MR. It was stolen in the Sacramento, rancho cordova / gold river area .

The car is completely stock (yeah I know, doesn't give you much to work with). The only distinguishable thing is that it has tinted windows and no front liscense plate. The drivers side window was smashed out too.

If you happen to see it, or even think you see it please report it to CHP (you can call 911 and they will connect you). Or please send me a PM or AIM - hiiamapan. Also I imagine they will be parting the car out. PLEASE MESSAGE ME if you see any MR parts for sale that seem suspicious.

This completely sucks, and probably means I will no longer be driving an Evo. My phone and wallet (with ID, credit cards and plenty of money) were in the car. Although I might not seem pissed, I really am. I almost dont know how to feel... This is amazing, I think I am still in shock from the moment I pulled into the parking lot with my friend and noticed the car was gone. I dont know how to feel right now besides just completely violated by some jackass loser who has no moral compas.

Good luck man.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 09:37 PM
Account Disabled

I'll keep my eyes peeled man.

I wonder if you could do an amber alert and get your car like that, haha. Sucks man, I hope everything works out ok and i'll keep a look out.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
fck dude are u serious!?!!?!?! I was about to say OH well FCK It! Insurance will take care of you but now I know U have personal stuff dude I hope u at least get your wallet and shyt back. Hope u cancelled all cards and have no passcodes in your wallet! Please update us. I know exactly how u feel. I had priceless items in my evo when it was stolen. I they could keep the car and strip it but I just wanted my shyt! Good Luck Guy! I better get on the ball and secure my car. Being 2nd on the grand theft auto list isnt too cool
Old Jun 29, 2006, 09:38 PM
Evolved Member

I will keep an eye out in the south bay. Good luck. You may want to tell us the last couple digits of your license plate or something.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

good luck - might help if u posted pics and your license plate # if you have one
Old Jun 29, 2006, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for ya.....make sure you post this on other evo forums too...just in case....Sucks big time...sorry for your loss.

I walked up to my 1966 Mustang GT Coupe one night and saw two guys in my car trying to rip it off! They didnt even see me until I banged the drivers side window....scared the hell out of them! As they got out....both had 12" long flat head screwdrivers.....they ran off and I called the cops...crappy night.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

My original post now has the liscense plate number in it. Thanks for the heads up on that. Oh and really there's nothing special that a picture can help you with... its completely stock besides 15% window tint.

oh also... if some of you guys are members of other car forums in the area, if you wouldn't mind just puting the word out I would really apprecaite it.

Im quite busy canceling credit cards, phone numbers, calling insurance etc.... its gunna be a long ****ty weekend

Last edited by DreamLike1; Aug 2, 2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 09:59 PM
Account Disabled

did you leave the car key inside the ignition or did you not hear the tow truck backing to your car?
Old Jun 29, 2006, 10:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DreamLike1
My original post now has the liscense plate number in it. Thanks for the heads up on that. Oh and really there's nothing special that a picture can help you with... its completely stock besides 15% window tint and a CALPOLY sticker on the back.

oh also... if some of you guys are members of other car forums in the area, if you wouldn't mind just puting the word out I would really apprecaite it.

Im quite busy canceling credit cards, phone numbers, calling insurance etc.... its gunna be a long ****ty weekend
Sorry that your 4th of July weekend started like this. I was drained by this.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 10:18 PM
Evolved Member

absolutly redicilous... Hopefully they find it in the same condition it was when it got jacked.

Good luck to you.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 10:20 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry to hear man...

Good luck, hope they catch the worthless bastards!
Old Jun 29, 2006, 10:21 PM
Evolving Member

I'll keep an Eye out Man...I live in Sac.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 10:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by forbidden color
did you leave the car key inside the ignition or did you not hear the tow truck backing to your car?
+1
Old Jun 29, 2006, 10:50 PM
Evolving Member

how are the evos getting stolen, I thought we had a immobilizer in the ecu. the only way they would steel it if they had a copy of the key or they had a ecu that was fixed to not have to use the encrypted key. anybody out there know please inform us on how this is being done. the only think I use extra is the club for the brake pedal