Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Missing Underpanel???

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2006, 07:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Missing Underpanel???

Hey Fellas,

I have been prowling behind the scenes for the past few months. Great Site...
I have an 04 RS White. Love it and use it for everything. Great all around car and seems bullet proof. I am the type of guy that loves and wants to keep the car as is. I put 500-750 miles on it a week. I got it with 10k miles a few months back for $23500 out the door and I feel it is worth every penny and will restore it when the times comes (10 years from now) Enough background.

I have bought the little odds and ends here and there that the previous owner neglected or chose to remove from stock. I notices that I can see clear through to the ground when looking from the top of the engine bay and I am assuming that the underpanel would prevent that if it was there. Does the RS come with the panel or is it something that is not included in the stripped down version??? I would like the car to be as it came from the factory so I would appreciate any knowledge...

Unbelievable ride in every way, but I wish I did have power locks...
Old Jul 5, 2006, 07:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not 100% but I am pretty sure they all come with underpanel. Its pretty common for people to take the underpanel off cause its a pain to put on and off.